Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online Server Files by Daneos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lucila you got maybe the newest version of game files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you do an video playing this game? maybe pvp or maybe traveling to others map?
because when i try this server files, i never can go to others maps
Lucila
Well my point to test this servers is only to have something where test my possible skills tree and possible equip (I know that the skills tree in this servers are outdated but its a good start point :):), so sorry, haven't tested with someone else with hamachi :laugh:
For the other maps, the only problem that I have is if I try to open the map whit the M button, but if I stay in the map I haven't crash.
For the AKCore problem, that you can create new char, I've solved changing the CharCreate function with another one found in one YT video.

Cheers :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@mazzod the map thing is to do with your client I have about 8 different clients and only one allows me to open every mpa

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's all Daneos server files and Client 2 from this thread ,i just wanna show that if u instal all right that server is playable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lucila

For my curiosity I've tried to log in on the server with two my char (of course all made on localhost) with both AKCore server and Daneos's server, to try some pvp/party/trade. With the version that I've, only the Daneos's server is good enough to made some PVP, the AKCore you can challenge but when one char win, the duel wont finish, so you must logoff then login again.
None of the versions that I have allows to trade or make a party.
Hope this can help.

Cheers :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Daneos i try to mount a server the client star but y put the user and pass click stard and

nothing plzz help. i `m usin files server 0.55 and the client for dbo Global

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys, i've tried everything here and i keep getting a "Debug assertion Failed!" error on Authserver.exe. Any suggestions on this? i, of course, don't have access to the source code so i can't look for myself. -.-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any can upload the laucner and dbo.exe custom so we can make it work localy

any can upload the laucner and dbo.exe custom so we can make it work localy

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening, I introduce myself, I am a fan of dragon ball, with my brother we want to mount an offline server, we do not want to earn money, we do not want to profit from this game or put together a future project to mount it online.
we only seek to play among friends, a server with my friends, anyway.

1 - We have an error with the pets, they do not appear and the quest cannot be carried out.

2 - The quest tracker does not work either.

If someone can help us, I would appreciate it, and would be available if they have any problem helping them.

Thank you very much, Regards.

spanish:

Buenas noche, me presento, soy fan de dragon ball, con mi hermano queremos montar un servidor offline, no queremos ganar dinero, no queremos lucrar con este juego ni armar un proyecto a futuro para montarlo online.
solo buscamos jugar entre amigos, un servidor con mis amigos, en fin.

1 - Tenemos un error con las mascotas, no aparecen y la quest no se puede realizar.

2 - Tampoco funciona el rastreador de quest.

si alguien nos puede ayudar, les agradeciria, y estaria a disposicion si tienen algun problema en ayudarles.

Muchas gracias, Saludos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Elo!In this Thread Im going to release all my DBO Server Files updates.Requiments:
Content:
1.0 - How to Install XAMPP1.1 - How to start XAMPP2.0 - How to Install Navicat2.1 - How to Update Navicat Password2.2 - How to Create a Database2.3 - How to import DBO tables to our Database3.0 - How to start the Server4.0 - Patch for the Client​
How to Install XAMPP1. Download XAMPP2. Execute the downloaded file3. Follow the GIF Image
Daneos - Dragon Ball Online Server Files by Daneos - RaGEZONE Forums
How to Install Navicat1. Download Navicat2. Execute the downloaded file3. Follow the Video to see How to install Navicat, change database password, create database
How to install Database for version 0.50 and higher:
How to start the Server
Downloads:
DownloadVersionDate
0.109/24/14
0.209/30/14
0.3010/9/14
0.4010/18/14
or 0.5011/11/2014
or 0.5511/12/2014
or 0.6011/27/2014
[TR]Patch for the Client:Please Download the newest patch and extract it into the DragonBall Online Client
DownloadVersionDate
0.109/25/14
0.2010/2/14
Server Progress:http://forum.ragezone.com/f879/dbo-server-files-progress-1027632/
Please, REUP release.Links OFF :(

Back