Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online Server Files by Daneos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You shoud go 1st to learn how to write on english, i don t understand u nothing :S.. axe in human race?? can usse skill namek in Human?? wtf

Anyway Daneos when u gonna release 0 60 ?? :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need stop use google for translated english for Spanish and you understand all

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
you need stop use google for translated english for Spanish and you understand all

its hard to understand what youre saying. Understand what youre saying feels like doing a puzzle.

And of course you cant use human skills with namekian char. If you wanna use namekian skills then create a namekian character

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i ask this cuz dbor team once asked if we will like this option and i was amazed to do but they decided to dont put it after talking to people.i will like it because of neko majin...a majin fighter (with pole) ;D hope will be possible soon or leater :D anyway i dont think my english is so hard to understand =.= ok is notr perfect but is understandable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Language of quests in my client is Korean. Can Anyone share English quests client? Thank you.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i use more buffs, dbo.exe stopped working (crash)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to fix the quests ? Without them i can't properly test the new content.
Also a tutorial on how and where to write GM commands would be nice. IDs of items, skills and so on would be good too.
The additional channels option seems interesting. I was wondering how do you connect each server (chanel) so people can see them ingame ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to fix the quests ? Without them i can't properly test the new content.
Also a tutorial on how and where to write GM commands would be nice. IDs of items, skills and so on would be good too.
The additional channels option seems interesting. I was wondering how do you connect each server (chanel) so people can see them ingame ?

You want everything on a golden plate? Things come one by one, not all at once. It's easy, just use your head and use that big butt search button. Btw as for myself, I have found all the ID's and how to add everything by myself pretty quickly. So I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do it for anyone else. Everything was already told by Daneos earlier. Just don't be lazy

Dbo Dev
Reaction score

you seriously ask for a tutorial how to write Recover on the chat box? time to kill myself

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you seriously ask for a tutorial how to write Recover on the chat box? time to kill myself

How would I know that I have to write it there...

Edit: I remembered a few things you might want to add as GM commands. World GM chat (messages GMs wrote for events), all the players see that message at the center of the screen.
Also server notification messages (example: "The server will close in XX minutes").

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great 0.60 release! Thanks for your work and keep on that way!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bro Daneos
Can you sayme the list for critical bugs?
Bugs than causes shutdown server?
Is for make a server for a nice community in my town! Your credits will be in all sides :D

Back