Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Ball Online Server Files by Daneos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
daneos is to put the XP and items in the quest reward?

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Bro Daneos
Can you sayme the list for critical bugs?
Bugs than causes shutdown server?
Is for make a server for a nice community in my town! Your credits will be in all sides :D

no idea. Cant remember which bugs caused a crash

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bro @Daneos
Can you sayme the list for critical bugs?
Bugs than causes shutdown server?
Is for make a server for a nice community in my town! Your credits will be in all sides :D
at which version? If i remember good some versions got problem with killing mob when spawn. I tested a lot that versions and i think most stable is 0.4 or 0.5 but sometimes u got bug when u try to use teleport, but no other big issues.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at which version? If i remember good some versions got problem with killing mob when spawn. I tested a lot that versions and i think most stable is 0.4 or 0.5 but sometimes u got bug when u try to use teleport, but no other big issues.

and 0.60 brother?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Daneos, first thank you for all your work, very fond of the game when they closed the servers, can return to play even offline is great, thank you even Daneos. I did everything right, the game went uploaded all right, XD, just wanted to know how to manage events and quests with rewards and money by NPC also remember that the game had a kind of introduction (a mini tutorial) in the game from the beginning that appeared the trunks teaching the first moves, you know how to put.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey is there a way you can take the original quest files and put them into game. marc my friend messed with some files and now i am lvl 29 and every kill i get 7 dragonballs. i already have ssj, all dragonbuffs, dragon armor ect... if you can send me an e-mail asap i so want to play this game solo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos took 0.60 version out for unknown reasons.
If you need any help there are plenty of threads covering this. Just search.

Reaction score
Daneos took 0.60 version out for unknown reasons.
If you need any help there are plenty of threads covering this. Just search.

i got the server running version 0.60 just a use previous versio 0.55 ? idk if i did something wrong but the client dont open Inventory and crashs when i try open somethings where i can get source to continue developement.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not working client.

"Not a valid win32 application".

That's happen on Win XP SP3 32-bit.

There's another client that support on Win XP SP3 32-bit?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not working client.

"Not a valid win32 application".

That's happen on Win XP SP3 32-bit.

There's another client that support on Win XP SP3 32-bit?

you need run in win 7

Back