Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pak unpack/build tool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its me again :/

I just wrote an tool to unpack and repack .pak files.
I wrote it for 0.59.

Anything above i cant guarante to work.

Ps: Dont forget to keep the folder structure of DBO (eg. ./language/local_data.dat)
So you should select the folder, which contains an folder called "language", which contains the files.
Remember it. Otherwise your client will crash.

Screenshots
crackwtf - Pak unpack/build tool - RaGEZONE Forums

crackwtf - Pak unpack/build tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Virustotal:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello I tested the tool but didn't works for the version 1.69 (launcher DBOglobal). After the build the file is 4 ko. I unpack the file with dragonUnpacker because with packUnpacker I have a message error : not a valid packheader file but I managed to build with packbuild.
PS: I tested the tool in the files sound.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you read?

I wrote it for 0.59.

I wrote it for 0.59.
I wrote it for 0.59.
I wrote it for 0.59.
I wrote it for 0.59.
I wrote it for 0.59.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's Ok, I understund but I wanted to know if it's possible to develop the tool for the last launcher ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's Ok, I understund but I wanted to know if it's possible to develop the tool for the last launcher ?

How To Use:
  1. Extract all of the files to your main DBO folder (the one with DBO.exe in it).
  2. Modify the "DBO Unpacker.txt" file to include the files you want to extract or remove the ones you don't want (more info below).
  3. Run the program and wait until it says it has completed. The time it takes to complete depends on how many files you're unpacking. Large files like tex.pak, and obj.pak are could take upwards of 10 minutes to complete.
  4. As it's working, it will extract the files into the "unpacked" folder.

DBORESOURCETOOL

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx pamaor :). But how can I do to repack the file ?
I tested dboressourcetool but it's doesn't work. I have a error : unhandled exception has occured in your application. Even when I open the application in administrator mode.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx pamaor :). But how can I do to repack the file ?
I tested dboressourcetool but it's doesn't work. I have a error : unhandled exception has occured in your application. Even when I open the application in administrator mode.

resource tool onli works with files without numbers example, lag.pak , terrain.pak. Not works with terrain1.pak etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So if I want to extract and repack for example sound4.pak for the last launcher (1.69) how can I do ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I understand but if I want to mod soundX.pak, I use what soft to modding the file ? Because packunpacker build works only in 0.59 and I search a soft for 1.69 that will allow me to extract and repack the file. Or I will like to develop the program to be compatible with the latest version (Is it possible ?).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I understand but if I want to mod soundX.pak, I use what soft to modding the file ? Because packunpacker build works only in 0.59 and I search a soft for 1.69 that will allow me to extract and repack the file. Or I will like to develop the program to be compatible with the latest version (Is it possible ?).

understand but i cant help in this.

Back