Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All DBO Extracted Client Files + tools(From beta)

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys didn't do anything magical here.
Just compiled a couple tools for you all a couple in the archive don't work.

All the resources from the beta client are here. you can edit the assets to your hearts content.
Want new GUI layouts. Go for it. Change all the humans to look like goku or hercule. All you!

Just download it and have fun with it. post some screenshots of your updates!

Screenshots:
SanGawku - [Release] All DBO Extracted Client Files + tools(From beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

SanGawku - [Release] All DBO Extracted Client Files + tools(From beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: You can unpack those files by your own aswell without downloading this file:
With those tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys didn't do anything magical here.
Just compiled a couple tools for you all a couple in the archive don't work.

All the resources from the beta client are here. you can edit the assets to your hearts content.
Want new GUI layouts. Go for it. Change all the humans to look like goku or hercule. All you!

Just download it and have fun with it. post some screenshots of your updates!

Screenshots:

incorrect packed file.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Why upload whole folder? just tell people how to click 2 buttons and they can have all the data too.

tutorial how to get all files without downloading:

- create a folder
- insert packeditor.exe and devmaster.xml
- copy the pack folder from dbo beta client to the new folder.
- double click packeditor.exe
- click "Unpack"
- click "Ok"

and now you have all the files without downloading 2gb.

Also you have to install codejack(or what ever its called) or you cant run the tools.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hay guys i was wondering is it possible to use all the resources from this and convert it to heroengine and herocloud?

just wondering cuz am hero cloud and hero engine world owner and if this can be done and if someone knows could the make a guide on how to do so?

wow no way? anyone for sure on what engine this game in? was it hero cloud?

herocloud only supports dds formats is why i'am asking this thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k. thanks btw how hard would it be to convert all tho's resources at the top to herocloud reason i ask this hero engine includes a redesign able client and server?

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
How should I know this?
Go and try then u see how hard it is

EDIT: This isnt supposed to sound vulgar or something like that. I just dont know how to write in a more polite way xd.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks u! use packeditor.exe => unpack for resources ,
how to resources (edied) => pack in game sir? help me tutorial?
I try use DBOResourceTool ver1.0 (wtfblud) can read file pack <1mb ok! but pack 1xmb is slow. i want replace source to file pack! pls help me
thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow! i will go home test! thanks u so much! ^^
sir! i can change my language use utf-8, i can replace file .dat = utf-8 unicode
thanks help me translate game!
i use server of Daneos and AKcore ok but i want translate language! help me sir
sr my bad english

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i setup Region and Languages ago, can view Korean text. nice reply! i will try it. thanks u so much sir...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question after such change some .sfw you have an idea of how repack his .pak files

Back