Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] dbo taiwan server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,:

ENGLISH WITH GOOGLE Traductor: Well the first preview here, is not my source code is snaity, the works ragezone forums, these files work in the updated version of taiwan, only download compile and run.

And here I leave the memory patch known as "9001", run this file before the game and automatically be able to enter the game.
Link:
# The server does not connect to the game server, this information is missing a package called localize
# In the game you can not walk the opcodes are random. You have to change the order
- In the coming days I will raise my code and arranged, in which work the following characteristics:
# Spawn of mobs working on the coordinates 0,0,0.
# Items dogis walk too.
# You can take walking, dash without any problems.
They work much more, and what is bugueado packages are problems, we must fix the function of sending .. ie "Send". If they are programmers will understand .. Those who post on forums or in their Facebooks So try to put the source ie this publication or say who the public why? because I tired to blame for things that are not so now that I have something to do want everyone to know who I am.
In two days I raise mine the source code.
In this version which is my source code, I work another boy named Matias. Do not put your data so you do not have any other problems, he took care of the items, and helped a lot, it's a great programmer!
ENJOY THE VERSION OF TAIWAN!

SPANISH : Bueno aca el primer adelanto, no es mi codigo de fuente es de snaity, el trabaja en los foros de ragezone, estos files trabajan en la version actualizada de taiwan, solo bajenlos compilen y ejecuten.

Y aca les dejo el parche de memoria conocido como "9001", ejecuten este archivo antes del juego y automaticamente van a poder entrar al juego.
Link:
‪#‎El‬ servidor no conecta al game server, a esto le falta una informacion de paquete llamada localize
‪#‎En‬ el juego no se puede caminar los opcodes estan aleatorios. Hay que cambiar el orden
- En los proximos días voy a subir mi codigo ya arreglado, en el cual funcionan las siguientes caracteristicas:
‪#‎Spawn‬ de mobs trabajando, en las cordenadas 0,0,0.
‪#‎Items‬ andando dogis tambien.
‪#‎Se‬ puede correr caminar, hacer dash sin problema alguno.
Funcionan muchas cosas mas, y lo que esta bugueado son problemas de paquetes, hay que arreglar la funcion de enviar.. es decir "Send". Si son programadores lo van a entender.. Aquellos que publiquen en foros o en sus facebooks eso, traten de poner la fuente es decir esta publicacion o digan quien publico ¿porque? porque me canse que culpen de cosas que no son entonces ahora que tengo algo que ver quiero que todos sepan quien soy.
En dos dias subo el codigo de fuente mio.
En esta version la cual es mi codigo de fuente, trabajo otro chico llamado matias. No pongo sus datos para que no tenga ningun otro tipo de problema, el se encargo de los items, y ayudo muchisimo, es un gran programador!
DISFRUTEN DE LA VERSION DE TAIWAN!

IMGS::
Santeegg - [release] dbo taiwan server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need creater the character on DB

You need create the character on DB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as I can create a character???

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question - are there any GM commands in this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not come into play the game close:(:

There a tutorial video to enter the game

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
People, you never gonna get in the GameServer, because you don't have PC Table, so I recommend, only create human, and where it said, gameserver pc_tblidx put = 1, or, use the old PC Table, the KR one.

But, anyway, there ir a problem with the coor. Because in for example, Client IDK why it send avatar position, 0.0000, Q1#, this is rare, and when you are trying to spawn a mob, you have the same problem as Santeg, Coordination problem, only in pos 0 0 0, u can see de NPC/MOB.

Then the others things, works fine, items, dash, skill, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Question - are there any GM commands in this?

Yeah look in source code, from snaity, you can add

I can not come into play the game close:(:

There a tutorial video to enter the game

You need add in avatar atribute, localize data.. look character.h, and find LOCALIZE_DATA. Dbo taiwan is different from kr, and not is 1, or 0.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
with navicat I can not create character in the database:(:

in dbo tw snaity

as I can create a character?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u can create in db but need fix the number 1 in MapInfoId, woldtblx and worldId

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have this error as I can resolve to enter the game

[h=1] [/h]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
enter in character db and fix the number 1 in MapInfoId, woldtblx and worldId

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think I speak to the air... U don't have PC Table, so plis, use where the charinfo said, charinfo.tblidx = 1, or use the old table of KR works too for the TBLIDX.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I CAN NOT ENTER THE GAME

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME YOUR FILES AND MODIFIED IN ORDER TO ENTER THE GAME TW

THE DATABASE AND MODIFIED

IN mega.nz

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok, again, I don't think someone are going to tell how you have to do, so do this, on the DB, create the character with navicat, then, change this // ONLY WORKS FOR HUMANS ARTIAL MARTIST MALE

Code:
pcProfile.tblidx = 1;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, Nicolas321 you got it, no one will help, just because is a W.I.P Project, isn't playable.
Snaity is doing his best to connect to GS(Since i talked with him about that), i don't know how is it...but has some fails because some structs are diff
If i remember correctly the tblidx is 1,2,5,6

Santeg, said too is not his source, he done much things and helped a lot.
So anyway you can't do anything, for now...
The problem of TW is about tables&Structs some of then changed;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not enter the game:(:

closes the game tw:(:

someone help me as I change the SQL database to enter the character to play tw

I can not change:(:

How can i fix it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You mean .rdf tables or .edf tables? ^^, I can help too.. if U want

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not enter the game tw

anyone can make a video tutorial or guide to enter the game server files with tw i modifying the database please

I can not enter the game server files tw:(:

anyone can give a link to download the modified database i tw game so you can enter the game tw

snaity modified the database and also the game tw

in mega.nz please:):

Back