Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] dbo taiwan server files

Reaction score
I used to play games 1.69 TW , I did not it was not a problem at Akcore

Untitled - [release] dbo taiwan server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
9001 is the right way , right ? I do not understand .

Untitled - [release] dbo taiwan server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Now I can get into the game , but no NPC.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
to receive skill database so I changed it
Obs: i work in Akcore code :glare:

PacketGameServer.cpp
Code:
void CClientSession::SendAvatarSkillInfo(CNtlPacket * pPacket, CGameServer * app)
{
    printf("Send skill info\n");

CNtlPacket packet(sizeof(sGU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO));
    sGU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO * res = (sGU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO *)packet.GetPacketData();
    PlayersMain* plr = g_pPlayerManager->GetPlayer(this->GetavatarHandle());

res->bySkillCount = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkillCount();
    for (int i = 0; i < res->bySkillCount; i++)
    {
        res->aSkillInfo[i].bIsRpBonusAuto = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].bIsRpBonusAuto;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].byRpBonusType = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].byRpBonusType;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].bySlotId = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].bySlotId;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].dwTimeRemaining = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].dwTimeRemaining;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].nExp = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].nExp;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].tblidx = plr->cPlayerSkills->GetSkills()[i].tblidx;
        res->aSkillInfo[i].tblidx = 0x51af; // this is Fly skyll, dont exist in tblx
        //res->aSkillInfo[i].tblidx = 0x4ef3; // Dash skill but wonrk fine in data base
    }

/*memset(res, 0, sizeof(sGU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO));
    res->bySkillCount = 2;
    res->aSkillInfo[0].tblidx = 0x51af;// this is Fly skyll, dont exist in tblx
    res->aSkillInfo[1].tblidx = 0x4ef3; // Dash skill but wonrk fine in data base */

res->wOpCode = GU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO;
    packet.SetPacketLen(sizeof(sGU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO));

PACKET_TRACE(GU_AVATAR_SKILL_INFO, packet);
    g_pApp->Send(this->GetHandle(), &packet);
    plr = NULL;
    delete plr;
}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
honestly i preffer the community help itself, making pull requests at that branch...
And we are working in different set of code...soon, the Dbo KR will be available to public.
And again i hope the community help too making ticket issues, bug fixes, new features. me and SanGawku was unhappy, because SOME few people care to help, everybody wants a "TW" version, but nobody wanna help.
I was afraid to open the repository for the public because i think some people will take the server again, make fixes and improvements and won't contribute to main repo.
Me and kalisto still working on KR thing, but i will open to public only after making mob walks again(no quests here).
Anyway i hope everyone contribute to make a great server

PS: Just to let you know...there is no npc, no mob in this version, because you need crack the tables from TW and refactor the structs, after that you can get a lot of things working(again)

Last edited:
Reaction score
honestly i preffer the community help itself, making pull requests at that branch...
And we are working in different set of code...soon, the Dbo KR will be available to public.
And again i hope the community help too making ticket issues, bug fixes, new features. me and @SanGawku was unhappy, because SOME few people care to help, everybody wants a "TW" version, but nobody wanna help.
I was afraid to open the repository for the public because i think some people will take the server again, make fixes and improvements and won't contribute to main repo.
Me and kalisto still working on KR thing, but i will open to public only after making mob walks again(no quests here).
Anyway i hope everyone contribute to make a great server

PS: Just to let you know...there is no npc, no mob in this version, because you need crack the tables from TW and refactor the structs, after that you can get a lot of things working(again)

You're a good bloke Luiz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hope we can get a server for people to host! just basic working features will be fine! its just for pure fun for community! I really want to host a private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The same files?
*some bug of this files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nope, i was helping Snaity on the past, now he just removed his server.
However you can use that too or not, is your choice.

He will update that serverfiles in the future?and will upload again that file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think no one will make an open source, so I will open a github with my own files.

Back