Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] dbo taiwan server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why i cant login into my account after start everything? I get no error, and client has been conected to authserver.. but when i put my account and password, the game just wait some secs and nothing happens. Tested with AKcore TW and DBOServer, same error.
My client is DBOglobal (Without mods/patchs)
Using Server IP="0.0.0.0" Port="20200 With Ip 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont share my code sorry

This is what happens when you make a "open source" project, since nobody care about help&share....
Only take it and say "it's my code".
This is what happened on the past, we shared, someone take it, we asked for share, he said "NO because its mine" since this project was in GPL.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is what happens when you make a "open source" project, since nobody care about help&share....
Only take it and say "it's my code".
This is what happened on the past, we shared, someone take it, we asked for share, he said "NO because its mine" since this project was in GPL.

I agree with luiz45 too many people take the files edit them and then say no I'm not going to help others or pass code so that everyone can be progressing. Wasn't the whole point for everyone to help eachother. Iv helped people I don't keep things for just myself

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with @luiz45 too many people take the files edit them and then say no I'm not going to help others or pass code so that everyone can be progressing. Wasn't the whole point for everyone to help eachother. Iv helped people I don't keep things for just myself

We need more people like luiz45 and demonicturtle...if I were a developer wouldn't hesitate to share and make more and fast progress, but in this world all want the credits for every single modification on the code...so the projects die...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If we can't get the packets structs, maybe, we never keep going, as far I get was, fly, everyitems, many stats corrects, and some functional skills, and get the Dragon World Challenger (DWC) stuff, but, then I can't even spawn a mob :/.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
because ? many errors to compilewrong syntax ?sorry never compile in visual always eclipse and net

REMOVED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lordeze i've the same problem, over 10K error after try to compile the project
From my limited knowledge of programming I tried to fix the syntax errors, but after make the correction and tried to compile again, the errors appears another time

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When creating the character, the CharServer stops working and the game closes. Help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
People, you never gonna get in the GameServer, because you don't have PC Table, so I recommend, only create human, and where it said, gameserver pc_tblidx put = 1, or, use the old PC Table, the KR one.

But, anyway, there ir a problem with the coor. Because in for example, Client IDK why it send avatar position, 0.0000, Q1#, this is rare, and when you are trying to spawn a mob, you have the same problem as Santeg, Coordination problem, only in pos 0 0 0, u can see de NPC/MOB.

Then the others things, works fine, items, dash, skill, etc.

I can not find gameserver pc_tblidx put = 1, help me please

Back