Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys i just wanna release my DBO Virtual Machine for this devs want create the DBO server
for me its a old VM its from JUNE/2016
this machine has
- WinXP
- DBO Client Source
- Masta Core Server(My DBO Server)

I don't know in what point exactly i stopped...
Maybe spawn NPC/MOB using GameServer->NPC Server ?
Well i dont know.
This is the machine using all features from source(Much i can implement) i hope this hopes, or someone can take it and continue, and keep us update....
From times i will login again to see the thread.

The Machine Password is: 1
And was done using Oracle VM Ware

This have only the basic features(for me), most things i didn't implemented
but well, when you open the solution, and run, you will see the LOONG TODO haha

There is the links... it's about 16 parts of 1GB if i remember:

Edit:
Server:

Client:

Uploaded by Dany Cross
Thanks

Important: don't ask me "Why you do many servers? what the purpose?" i just done because i tried to use much as i can from what we have now

Most important: SHARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THE COMMUNITY DON'T BE A DUMB, TAKING AND CALLING "MY SOURCE","MY PROJECT" be a man/girl be honest

Thanks to: Kalisto, Nicolas321, Atidot, Daneos, Santeg, Ebbo and all people for sharing your knowledge with me and your time :)
So i hope you enjoy...
Oh, don't forget to change your ip ON
C:\Games\server\MastaCore\Debug\Server.ini

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys i just wanna release my DBO Virtual Machine for this devs want create the DBO server
for me its a old VM its from JUNE/2016
this machine has
- WinXP
- DBO Client Source
- Masta Core Server(My DBO Server)

I don't know in what point exactly i stopped...
Maybe spawn NPC/MOB using GameServer->NPC Server ?
Well i dont know.
This is the machine using all features from source(Much i can implement) i hope this hopes, or someone can take it and continue, and keep us update....
From times i will login again to see the thread.

The Machine Password is: 1
And was done using Oracle VM Ware

This have only the basic features(for me), most things i didn't implemented
but well, when you open the solution, and run, you will see the LOONG TODO haha

There is the links... it's about 16 parts of 1GB if i remember:

Important: don't ask me "Why you do many servers? what the purpose?" i just done because i tried to use much as i can from what we have now

Most important: SHARE WHAT YOU DO WITH THE COMMUNITY DON'T BE A DUMB, TAKING AND CALLING "MY SOURCE","MY PROJECT" be a man/girl be honest

Thanks to: Kalisto, Nicolas321, Atidot, Daneos, Santeg for sharing your knowledge with me and your time :)
So i hope you enjoy...
Oh, don't forget to change your ip ON
C:\Games\server\MastaCore\Debug\Server.ini
Is there a link to download it all together without parts?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
files are very big??is this all already config??? seems like nobody cares my question even the poster is online,,,

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok sir ill try it thnx ...can i make this online server??using VPS??

i try to open your using oracle vm box but this is the error that i encounter

luiz45 - [RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i play it win 7 64 bits... and works fine :
df5WxrZ - [RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR - RaGEZONE Forums

look if u when create the vm select the option of space alredy exist and select dbo.vdi :) hope it works if not select winxp64bits.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i found the problem..my pc has only 4gig ram,,,but the dragon ball required on the virtual almost 8gig base memory...i try ... i follow your steps dany buts its the same...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah maybe thats the problem... check comparing with mine and try to put it most likely you can :

djQLDs3 - [RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR - RaGEZONE Forums

CeBOuw - [RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR - RaGEZONE Forums

hope that help mate

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yep and 32bit xD anyway download this are extracted from the vm (and thats bad because you will must change a lot of routes for libs between clent shared and server and server and shared things like visualstudio ".h"s etc i recomend you to analyze the code before and then take all errors with no such file directory and put it good... its a little bit of work may work...

Server:

Client:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for now i forgot how to set up ,,almost a year,ill stop this DBO because to much bugs...and the tut how to set up..from daneos and son gawko.............

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its easy to set up, in your case if want to work with this source you have to use the extracted sources that i put the links before, make sure you have everything needed to compile the sources that means visual studio 2013 or 12 , skd, bootstrap libs, connector c and c++ and some other things that posted in the dbo section someone called antidot3... serch for it if dont have all this installed, after have all that you open the project of the client, select analyze code, serch for the errors than have something to deal whit "not find such file directory" or something like that and take 1 by 1 to the files that u have in the files of client shared and another libs, after u fix the directory problem compile in debug / win32 the client after it finish if everything was good, go to the server project analyze the code, fix directories, compile...

hope you understand , im not a master in english ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just to let you know...
The source i've written from scratch was done using NtlDatabase which uses a ODBC connection(yeah, a fu****g ODBC Connection).
^^
And yeah, i was planning work with a mysql_wrapper but there is no "plan" anymore

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we can try explain me how to start with the mysql_wrapper i have no idea

Back