Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] My DBO VM - ONLY OLD KR

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
we can do what u did once i mean to that [IP SERVER] adress: *.*.*.* just to take the ip read the server ini address line and put it to all server in lisen--->

Code:
###############################################
# AKCore Server configuration file            #
# Using TrinityCore conf file example         #
###############################################

###################################################################################################
#                                             Server SETTINGS                                          #    
#                                                                                                    #
#        [COLOR=#ff0000]Address = is using for the internal server connection                                    #[/COLOR]
#        If you set your IPAddress to something other than 127.0.0.1                              #
#         You MUST set all the server addresses to your Network IP(eg 192.168.1.36)                  #
#        Port is the same for internal / external                                                 #
#                                                                                                  #
#         auth server connect to -> Char server using the Address ip                                  #
#                                                                                                  #
#         [COLOR=#ff0000]Luiz45[/COLOR]- In case of enabling multiple servers you need specify the Server number!           #
#         example: [Char Server0] [Chat Server0] [Game Server0] for Server 1                       #
#         example: [Char Server1] [Chat Server1] [Game Server1] for Server 2                       #
###################################################################################################
[IPAddress]
Address = [COLOR=#ff0000]*.*.*.*[/COLOR]

[ServerOptions]
EnableMultipleServers = false
MaxServerAllowed = 1

[Auth Server]
Address = 192.168.1.120
Port = 20200
##
## CHAR SERVER CONFIG
##

###Main server when Multiple Servers are disabled
[Char Server]
Address = 192.168.1.120
Port = 20300

[Char Server0]
Address = 192.168.1.120
Port = 20300

[Char Server1]
Address = 127.0.0.1
Port = 20310
##
## Chat SERVER CONFIG
##
[Chat Server]
Address = 192.168.1.120
Port = 20400
##
## Game SERVER CONFIG
##
###Main server when Multiple Servers are disabled
[Game Server]
Address = 192.168.1.120
Port = 30001
ServerName = AKCoreMain

[Game Server0]
Address = 127.0.0.1
Port = 30001
ServerName = AKCore Darkspire

[Game Server1]
Address = 127.0.0.1
Port = 30002
ServerName = AKcore Deathwing
# MYSQL SETTINGS                                          #
#                                                  #
#    LoginDatabaseInfo                                           #
#        Description: Database connection settings for the server.                                #
#        Example:     "hostname;port;username;password;database"                                  #
#                     ".;somenumber;username;password;database" - (Use named pipes on Windows     #
#                                                                 "enable-named-pipe" to [mysqld] #
#                                                                 section my.ini)                 #
#                     ".;/path/to/unix_socket;username;password;database" - (use Unix sockets on  #
#                                                                           Unix/Linux)           #
#        Default:     Host = tcp://127.0.0.1:3306                          #
#                      User = root                           #
#                     Password = NULL  NULL for no password !                                     #
#                     Db = dbo                                       #
[DATABASE]    
Host = tcp://127.0.0.1:3306
User = root
Password = cacate11
Db = dbo

#################################
#    THIS PART IS NOT SETUP !   #
#################################

# PERFORMANCE SETTINGS                                          #
#    PlayerLimit                                          #
#        Description: Maximum number of players in the world. Excluding Mods, GMs and Admins.     #
#            Default: 100 - (Enabled)                                  #
#                     1+  - (Enabled)                                  #
#                     0   - (Disabled, No limit)                          #
#    PlayerSaveInterval                                          #
#        Description: Time (in milliseconds) for player save interval.                  #
#        Default:     900000 - (15 min)                                  #
#    PlayerSave.Stats.SaveOnlyOnLogout                                  #
#        Description: Save player stats only on logout.                          #
#        Default:     1 - (Enabled, Only save on logout)                      #
#                     0 - (Disabled, Save on every player save)                      #
[PERFORMANCE]
PlayerLimit = 100
PlayerSaveInterval = 900000
PlayerSaveStatsSaveOnlyOnLogout = 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dany Cross
If you want make the thing with Mysql_Wrapper, you must download the library, add to project,and i recommend make from scratch the Query Server
After that open NtlPacketAll.h, get all req for query server, and implement ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir dany can u give a little tut even u write it in notepad,,coz i really forgot how to set up,,,when i open the server files to many folders..not just like other DBO just only few heheh i hope u giv this kind of tut how to run this coz im newbie this one...tnx

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@donsluxembourg its something messy but i dont have much free time hope it helps

like this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f881/tutorial-akcore-setup-start-ingame-1024620/

but for the dbconnection you will need vertigo software its something like xamp in the thing of ip_server_all dont worry this server its made for lisent to the ports in the local ip if u connect from local and external if u connect from another computer wich isnt in your network internet, you may change the directories in the projects who says "no such file" for know the bad directories made an analize to code, look what projects of the solution have wrong directorie and change it in project config, directoryes vc++ and, vinculed-->entry... dont worry the major will be between server and client folders.
after that with VERTIGO software bound the files of the client and server folders between to make the odbc (search on google how to do it) @luiz45 if im wrong correct me please no idk so much about vertigo.
charge the db tables with the dbo.sql in SQL folder to "127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin" once u set up vertigo, create a new database , and import the dbo.sql. and the other thing in the account table its the same as sangoku tutorial.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In this VM you will have everything UP...
however i choose vertrigo because was "fast" to get some others things like "Launcher Patcher"
but you just need a MySQL server, you can set up in HeidiSQL to create database and import than...
i don't remember if my DB structure was the same as Kalisto(SawnGowku) used.
Anyway this thread is for "Release" the "Tutorial" and "Help" section is in another "castle" haha :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting this release too, maybe I'll try even this tonight :):

Cheers:thumbup:

Back