Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Dragonball Online Release Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@mazzod i do in kr server + client i get them compile wright and connect to server (external ip) but after select char and go in game (game server crash) and yes i decrypted all packages... but dont know how to solve im thinking its something of this : ´UG_CHAR_READY_FOR_COMMUNITY_SERVER_NFY´ but idk... if someone can tell?
@Daneos @Nicolas321 @Arnie36 @snaity

fixed

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there!

Long time that I don't log in the forum and I really impressed that someone is still working on the code of DBO since Daneos made a working one :):. Anyway, if someone need a tester/bug founder for this project contact me, time ago I tested, maybe, all possible available public server release, of course, just for my interest, not for leaking someone else work!
Cya :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Dragonball Online Release Source

Anyone find the solution for this? Which header files are missing? I successfully added almost all the linker, input, and header files that are needed for the project. I am using the server files from this repository:
I tried compiling the client on VS 2019. I managed to fix a couple of issues with the client not reading the Direct X9 and some other header files, and I also fixed some problems with the linker library paths for the GFX SDK, however, to compile the client I still need to list every single library to the sdk.

DBORELEASE - [RELEASE] Dragonball Online Release Source - RaGEZONE Forums

I already managed to get the server running so no issues there. Now just going through the tedious process of listing all the library paths so that the client compiles on VS 2019.

Never mind, got the client to compile.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
uses this one is more up to date

Back