Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Dragonball Online Release Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Dragonball Online Release Source

I got the client weighs 2.4 gb, I think it is not supported by the server because it is the year 2010, the client weighing 1.8 gb was download torrent but the download for a few seconds, a shame, it seems that this does not come to any side greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got the client weighs 2.4 gb, I think it is not supported by the server because it is the year 2010, the client weighing 1.8 gb was download torrent but the download for a few seconds, a shame, it seems that this does not come to any side greetings.

The older the better. I also have that 2010 client but it's not helping at all

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you still trying to download the 1.8gb client on torrent, Im actually running it now and it is somewhat on 2.4%. It dies out and goes back on but i can try to download it, But no guarantees with this. If it does finish or if i can find the client elsewhere, i'll upload it somewhere for for u guys to download with no issues

Not really it's stuck at 2.3 % since days ago , and yes , it's really hard to get. I know that someone must have it. It is the beta client . 2009 client. But it's hard to see any link online. Only people with that client in their HDD are going to help. Now they need the determination to do it.I hope they do , upload a file is not that hard and it's going to help us a lot. DBOPS must have it , but I don't think they want competitors , so would be normal if they don't share it.

Right now we only have the source code of the client. No server-part so nobody has it running

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

really is a shame also compile the server is very difficult, it would be nice if someone put a tutorial to compile server or rise is already compiled the server, please ask for help greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Are you still trying to download the 1.8gb client on torrent, Im actually running it now and it is somewhat on 2.4%. It dies out and goes back on but i can try to download it, But no guarantees with this. If it does finish or if i can find the client elsewhere, i'll upload it somewhere for for u guys to download with no issues
Torrent it's stuck and I don't think that it's going to advance anything. The only hope I have is someone that may have it in any old HDD , because online I've googled for days and nothing

FHMme8K - [RELEASE] Dragonball Online Release Source - RaGEZONE Forums

really is a shame also compile the server is very difficult, it would be nice if someone put a tutorial to compile server or rise is already compiled the server, please ask for help greetings.
As I told you in my early replies , there is no server source released. Just client. So why are you asking for a tutorial of something that does not exist?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Torrent it's stuck and I don't think that it's going to advance anything. The only hope I have is someone that may have it in any old HDD , because online I've googled for days and nothing

I've also searched for days but nothing.
you have to find someone who does and share.
I saw that you asked in dbocom , I hope you get lucky

(sorry... google trasnlate)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you say that there is no server source code, what is it that is put into this post called Dragonball Online Release Source?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you say that there is no server source code, what is it that is put into this post called Dragonball Online Release Source?
Because there is a part of the source code released (the source code of the CLIENT) , Title does not said that it's full source or client+server. All games , as you know , are client+server. In this topic , source it's only of the client.

ps: Still looking for the 1,8 gb client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes, the 1,8 gb client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

if anybody needs the client qwe is talking about pm me and il send u the link

edit : link =

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

realy?which title refer to the sever sourcecode?

Really what?

In this topic , source it's only of the client.

ps : I were unable to get the client . Can someone share it? Why admins act like that? You see , they don't want others to work for the game , sounds like they are kind of greedy , don't you think?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ps : I were unable to get the client . Can someone share it? Why admins act like that? You see , they don't want others to work for the game , sounds like they are kind of greedy , don't you think?

It wasn't the client but the same source, the mega link is on this page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry lot of post for nothing ? Where evolution ? You want Client for just talk size ?
Same pangya no share just people i want all !!!!!! I stop post just for this or people work ?
I m not bad person, but people isn't debate !!!!
Beta with no "pdb" ???? XD The soource is in this post !!!
Downgrade original version no good work !!!
Downgrade it's not a solution when they have made more than changes. One of the patch it's about 1gb , so , downgrade it's not a solution

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

friend, for serving the client without the emulated server?

maybe, there is a file in the client source called DboVirtualServer.cpp.
If you can compile it the right way it could run without a server, but I'm not sure if it is compatible with the rest of the client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if there is a folder called server, the files you download from MEGA, perhaps that, but you tell me if it is compiled you can access the game?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

we would need compatible client resources first, in other words we probably need the beta client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

where is that file called DboVirtualServer.cpp?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

not enought of there races were playing an where we were implaneting a translater patch to read stuff i would think.. it was a good game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

someone put the link of the BOD Customer 1.8 gb?

Back