Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NEW SERVER FILES BY snaity "SOURCE"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its not a bug from the binaries, you can google for it ^^
and no Skype here ;)
if you wanna share screen post just a screenshot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I fixed that bug, but now there's a new bug xD
shino2548 - NEW SERVER FILES BY snaity "SOURCE" - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, when I try to import "Create User and Grant Acess.mysql" in my Xampp .. I get this bug.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
duh! its because don't exist any base called "dbosnaity", you need import the "dbosnaity.sql" and not the others SQL ¬¬
check your server configs too, no more help here, if you wanna help go to the right section

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: NEW SERVER FILES BY snaity "SOURCE"

duh! its because don't exist any base called "dbosnaity", you need import the "dbosnaity.sql" and not the others SQL ¬¬
check your server configs too, no more help here, if you wanna help go to the right section

Dude I have already imported the other two files... "Database.sql" and "dbosnaity.sql" I still get the same bug... I even re-named my database to "dbosnaity" and still 0 luck...

Nevermind I've got it to work by only importing "Dbosnaity.sql" and not the other .sql files that you've put there....

Okay so, I have done everything correctly.... I imported only the "Dbosnaity.sql" I also, got the ACTG server files up... and I use tunngle.. so got that up as well... then I opened my game through the green scouter dbo.exe and I find this...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No help's in this thread.
Post the same error with client screenshot and
A screenshot of all servers(Char Auth Chat Game server)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any one have a client for this? since my client crash all the times it goes into gameserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just so you know, whoever wishes to assist, whenever you try to build the files on this it says several things are not found like atlbase.h and several other things preventing the .exes from being built, 2013 VS will not recognize an xampp sql server, and those binfiles will not listen on the ports if I put in the 4 dots hundred values external ip in. There is also an error 404 on the original evolution ze link. Honestly I'm just doing this for fun for the time being so that me and a friend can mess around on DBO and to give me something to do.

Back