Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TW Decoded Tables (EDF >> RDF)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As in thread i decoded some Tables. Enjoy :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
in that link u have decoded files. I called them *.rdf but it coud be also named *.edf (for example or edf). It doesnt matter. They are decrypted so i wanted to change the name of that. That decrypted tables are come from encrypted EDF files from actual TW version.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yup. But RDF is one part of work. IF u want to use it in server u need to do right structure.
For example needs correct , needs correct
If somebody got right structures i can share with him decoded tables.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Esta difícil nadie quiere pasar nada jaja: D, toca aprender por uno mismo: D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have the tool that covert table file from edf to rdf or xml???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hahaha why will you change the tools to pesos? how cruel ajaj I give free is better if we can all help more in the files to develop and learn I would not mind passing tools, "Practice makes a master".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I used the EDF/RDF decrypter from dbocom.com. It works fine for some EDF. But there are some files of DBOG do not work (e.g. table_item_update_data.edf) ... Any ideas or hints? Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Better you use Original Client to Work Because DBOG broken a lot the Client some tools like DBOCOM translator stop working with his version

Back