Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial] AKCore setup from start to ingame and online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant see the animations also cant buy items well you can but its not stored in inventory playing around(i could add the items in navicat but idk the id of items) with it found a lot of problems if only i knew how to add the new updates files.

- - - Updated -nvm

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@kidunseen WTF u did? where is the rest of file? you can't do only delete all! get on our github!
by the way i've tested and yeah you can buy item's (kokara village,central village,etc..")
but for now he only store at your first inventory(only first if you get another inventory and try add...you gonna lost it)
get our last update on github
^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
send link i just copy it from someone and it worked

its very buggy and its no fun ill wait for the release version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download client 0.50.9 from here

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
If you guys still need help I offer you my help to set it up for 20$ paypal or bitcoins. Just send me a pm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you guys still need help I offer you my help to set it up for 20$ paypal or bitcoins. Just send me a pm
i give you 10.000 british pounds as gift if you make working function 100% on this data. 1.tmq 1 2.ud 3.dungeon 4.quest + reward 5.monster correct agro 6.items .buy.sell.ubgrade 7.all function guild party 8.pvp .pve and many more you have 30days from now go and good luck

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
i give you 10.000 british pounds as gift if you make working function 100% on this data. 1.tmq 1 2.ud 3.dungeon 4.quest + reward 5.monster correct agro 6.items .buy.sell.ubgrade 7.all function guild party 8.pvp .pve and many more you have 30days from now go and good luck
We are already working on this. for free.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameserver is very unstable keeps crashing every 5minutes i'll wait till it is more stable but thanks for your hard work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your pool reqeusts on your github that would fix that problem for monsters

Back