Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorial]How to extract RTP files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys , I believe this is a really good new to the development of this game . :laugh:

After a little research I've 'discovered' how to extract this files, and as I soon as I discovered it I'm posting it to the community. Let's rock this game!

This is pretty simple , what I did is to check the config of the launcher and 'emulate' the patch server. After that...ask the launcher to 'download' the patch files and all we need is to let it unpack them. As simple as that :scared:

Steps :
-Download Apache and install ( is easier)

-Emulate the config files...if you are going to use my config files just use paste the attached folder to /htdocs View attachment dbo.rar

ird5Huh - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

The important part of the PatchServerConfig.xml file is this

Code:
<!-- 패치 관련 정보 -->
  <PATCH_PATCH_SVR_MASTER_MODE>TRUE</PATCH_PATCH_SVR_MASTER_MODE>  <!-- MASTER MODE TRUE : Enable , FALSE : Disable-->
  <PATCH_PATCH_SVR_ENABLE>1</PATCH_PATCH_SVR_ENABLE>  <!-- 패치 가능 유무 1 : Enable , 0: Disable-->
  <PATCH_PATCH_SVR_IP>[COLOR="#B22222"]localhost[/COLOR]</PATCH_PATCH_SVR_IP>
  <PATCH_PATCH_SVR_PATH>[COLOR="#FF0000"]dbo/patch[/COLOR]</PATCH_PATCH_SVR_PATH>
  <PATCH_PATCH_SVR_FILENAME>PatchVerList.XML</PATCH_PATCH_SVR_FILENAME>

<!-- 무결성 관련 정보 -->
  <PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_ENABLE>0</PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_ENABLE>  <!-- 무결성 가능 유무 1 : Enable , 0: Disable-->
  <PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_IP>patchdbo.wasabii.com.hk</PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_IP>
  <PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_PATH>Download/DBO_CT_HK_Release/Patch/ClientFullVer</PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_PATH>
  <PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_FILENAME>Integrity.dat</PATCH_INTEGRITY_SVR_FILENAME>

Now , let's check PatchVerList.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr"?>
<PatchList>
	<ClientDiffRtPatch>
	[COLOR="#B22222"]	<Data Ver="0.47.00" PatchFile="0.47.00.RTP" Date="0810"/>[/COLOR]

</ClientDiffRtPatch>
	<ClientFullRtPatch>
		<Data Ver="0.47.00" PatchFile="0.47.00.RTP"/>
	</ClientFullRtPatch>
	<LauncherFullRtPatch>
		<Data Ver="0.3.38" PatchFile="LAUNCHERFULL.RTP"/>
	</LauncherFullRtPatch>
</PatchList>

After you're done with that all you have to do is to paste the .RTP files you've config in the patcher to dbo/patch folder (in this example 0.47.00.RTP).

Now that we are done with the 'emulation of the patching server' , all we have to edit is the launcher by editing the PatchVerList.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CONFIG>
  <INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_IP>localhost</INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_IP>
  <INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_PATH>dbo</INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_PATH>
  <INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_FILENAME>PatchServerConfig.XML</INIT_CONNECTION_SVR_FILENAME>
</CONFIG>

launcher folder :

EUQkVDV - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

Patch server :

MczUn9s - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher Downloading :

FZn0nyH - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher Patching :

uvLfbhh - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

Client Updated

UhWZZQc - [Tutorial]How to extract RTP files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did this using the Korean launcher, it didn't look like it updated the client files, all it did was update the version number

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i remember i use simplypatcher to ubdate client here is download link try with this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And where i need edit?because after the second launch my progress bar it's ok, but display a error message, not sure for what client you have done but i've tried in 0.50.9 KR

EDIT:

Well appear that Launcher need a valid "LAUNCHERFULL.RTP" to continue the "patch system"
i think the steps that he take is:
Connect to Website->Check Dir to verify "LAUNCHERFULL.RTP"->Scan the dir with the RTP in "PatchVerList.XML"->If all OK then Enable "Start" button....
Like this....you can download the RTP in their WEBSITE only change the "PatchVerList.XML" to example:"1.53.1.RTP"
Link Ref:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, can someone share a current link of this launcher with its corresponding files to modify?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it possible to extract the original NTL 0.3.38 launcher files? I'm trying to reuse the frontend files so I can create a new launcher

Back