Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First problem:
Can not show the chararcter out,after i change the struct
like this:
View attachment 157568 QQ图片20160724193922 - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums ,in game: QQ图片20160724193902 - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums
After i change the struct,the problem came out:
like this:View attachment 157568 QQ图片20160724193922 - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums ,in game: QQ图片20160724194330 - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums can not show the chararcter~~~how to fix that problem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second problem:can not load new skill ID(Flight,askpopo,etc.....for tw skillID)
after i add the skillID in db
like this:
asddas - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums sadasda - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums ,then enter to gameserver,can not get in:
like this:
View attachment 157574

<20911 is the flight skillID>
------------------------------------------------------------
That is my problem someone can Help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for skill problem~~

asdasdas - i have 2 problem for TWServer,someone can help me to fix?? - RaGEZONE Forums

First problem:the i change the struct is sPc_Profile

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back