Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there i just compiled the source client and server and when i test the server in external i see if one of the players jump just disconnect another in the vision range or how is in the vision range but the one who made the jump isnt afected.

ZlXloB5 - [Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources - RaGEZONE Forums

1L9JZdd - [Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources - RaGEZONE Forums

7pbr614 - [Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources - RaGEZONE Forums

pGbnL2L - [Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources - RaGEZONE Forums

I will put the sources fixed to compile good just need the visual studio 2012 or 13 , the SDK, (boostrap included in the files with all lib (i know too much size but i alredy up it)), connect c and c++, and some more whos posted in the Dragon ball section by antidot3.

Server Source:
Client Source:

Fine if someone knows or discover stay comunicated in this thread ;) hope us find it before me...

greatz

The server had skills working, quest(without reward but work) exp working, level too, armours stats too( i think the stats what dives you dont work but it shows)etc.

he dont have drops or rewards, duel option disabled, trade disabled, friends or buddy disabled, and little bugs, etc... etc...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe crash is because u repeat same Handle in some moment

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody have some idea?? app.config maybe?

QNSqh8A - [Akcore Bug] Char jump disconect anothers in the range vision + free sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Nevermind fixed

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not exist struture for GetWorldID and plr is not correct... if u try fix akcoreStable bratch is hard i try it before and evry times crash on logout

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes im trying mate jeje im starting understand that source, i will try fix that and then upload the source again ^^

Back