Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Show cash shop icon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I make the game show me all the icons that appear in the image?
Especially that of the cash shop
ivanlamega - Show cash shop icon - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I make the game show me all the icons that appear in the image?
Especially that of the cash shop
ivanlamega - Show cash shop icon - RaGEZONE Forums

Hola ivanlamega, estas trabajando vos en el DBO ? yo quiero hacer algo parecido pero desviarlo a algo mas actual como MMORPG quizas grafica como xenoverse algo asi, tengo contactos que trabajan con BANDAI. Precisamente necesito los archivos que me puedas pasar para montarlo y compilarlo en Unity.

Hello, ivanlamega, are you working in the BOD? I want to do something similar but to divert it to something more current like MMORPG maybe graphic like xenoverse something like that, I have contacts that work with BANDAI. I just need the files you can pass me to assemble and compile it in Unity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola ivanlamega, estas trabajando vos en el DBO ? yo quiero hacer algo parecido pero desviarlo a algo mas actual como MMORPG quizas grafica como xenoverse algo asi, tengo contactos que trabajan con BANDAI. Precisamente necesito los archivos que me puedas pasar para montarlo y compilarlo en Unity.

Hello, ivanlamega, are you working in the BOD? I want to do something similar but to divert it to something more current like MMORPG maybe graphic like xenoverse something like that, I have contacts that work with BANDAI. I just need the files you can pass me to assemble and compile it in Unity.
¿Qué archivos?Si tienes contactos en BANDAI quizas puedas pedirles el codigo de fuente del cliente de DBO junto con el servidor, o al menos el cliente.

What files?If you have contacts in BANDAI, you may be able to ask them for the source code of the DBO client along with the server, or at least the client.

Back