Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to] check when program has crash?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello man!
Im a newbie in this section,
I want to create TW version but got a crash problem when character is loading in game server!
Who can teach me how to check the sourcecode to fix it?
The source i use:
Thanks for reading,
Sorry for my English :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
put here what says char and game server wen the crash happends and the crash himslef do some screenshots. and i can tell you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dany Cross, thanks for your reply!
As you can see,
- Game Client turn into black screen after I click select channel.
- Game Server has crash after that. Idk why :(

chaulenba19 - [how to] check when program has crash? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the enlaces between the servers how get disconected and connected example:"charserver" --> "Gameserver" (somthing like that must be yours, dont serch for that was an example) if they had the data setted if it fit with server.ini , and another thing the pakets send and recived server-side check everything its ok (that depend on you if understand how they fit)

if dont find anything put another screen shot of the script in the parts where mention ip / ports and server.ini config /

PS: test to this :

Download and extract where project solution is.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i dont know if i can help, but the "handle" for char must be > 0
other thing is....i don't know if the source i forked from Snaity repo it was OK to login in Game...
PS: maybe you need use 9001.exe patcher from Santeg to enter in this game...
i don't remember but i think you must use 9001.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the enlaces between the servers how get disconected and connected example:"charserver" --> "Gameserver" (somthing like that must be yours, dont serch for that was an example) if they had the data setted if it fit with server.ini , and another thing the pakets send and recived server-side check everything its ok (that depend on you if understand how they fit)

if dont find anything put another screen shot of the script in the parts where mention ip / ports and server.ini config /

PS: test to this :

Download and extract where project solution is.

I think it sent wrong packet, but i dont know how to check it.
And server.ini is OK, i use it for Snaity's source and i can login, but the character has a lot of bugs.

Well i dont know if i can help, but the "handle" for char must be > 0
other thing is....i don't know if the source i forked from Snaity repo it was OK to login in Game...
PS: maybe you need use 9001.exe patcher from Santeg to enter in this game...
i don't remember but i think you must use 9001.exe

I dont know why, because i built the source code of Snaity and i can login, but character dont have face, body, etc... Im using 9001.exe, so i can create character, if dont have it, you cant enter the game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont touch the snaity source but i bet its veri organized try to found Packetgu, paketug in game and char server (that last because you say you dont see the faces or texture... meanwhile analyze the code and check the ones warnings that have something to deal with packet send, req or recive.

ah and put the compile configuration(preferences) "debug/win32" and take a look if had some "ENCODE_RANDKEY"(ctrl+F search) but its diferent source idk if have or not.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh i remember one thing, in Snaity source i disabled the Randkey, so if the client you're using have encrypt enabled, than you cannot proceed..
however i think this info i give is useless because you can log till select channels...
but the biggest problem is "You cannot log in game server", what your dbolog.txt says?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you right becose the client have to be simetric with the server if in the server its "ENCODE_NONE" , yes u must disable encode in the client too, but if you had on server "ENCODE_RANDKEY" you dont have to remove it from client.

so test remplace all the NTL_ENCODE_RANDKEY of the solution for "NTL_ENCODE_NONE", after that serch only for "ENCODE_RANDKEY" And where it defines if encode or not change For "ENCODE_NONE"(almost all of them the omited one no, and 1 or 2 who only call there the function that one dont change) and if dont work try Put to all "ENCODE_NONE" --> "ENCODE_RANDKEY"

good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chaulenba19 - [how to] check when program has crash? - RaGEZONE Forums

I make a clean dbolog.txt and take a look, the prolem with race, class and gender

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the db dont have the char tables or its bad configured the name of the tables on your db and the one who req the server <-- i bet for this second, now the thing its if you charge the sql whats comes from your source files / compiled files or put a sql from other server???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@you can check the database for the server,you can find something wrong in the character for the db

I realize that, but i when i change some value return 1. It still crashhhhhhh...
as83426187z, Can you tell me which Source code are you using, the TW version?
I find out many source but i don't know which more stable than one's. Please tell me, thank you :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im used snaity source tw in the past,now i am using akcore tw now,but akcore are most bugger,but it is better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im used snaity source tw in the past,now i am using akcore tw now,but akcore are most bugger,but it is better

According my bad knowledge, AKCore TW source must use KR client 0.59 to connect, Is it right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According my bad knowledge, AKCore TW source must use KR client 0.59 to connect, Is it right?
i do not try to connect the server with 0.59 you can try to connect with client 0.59,i think that is work for kr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i do not try to connect the server with 0.59 you can try to connect with client 0.59,i think that is work for kr

Because I use Client 1.69 to connect to AKCore TW, but it seem don't work. I can't login. The AuthServer display a connect arrive, but the Client still stay in Login screen.

To login, what thing i must do?
You only give e the suggestion, I will do on my own. I want to learn more and more :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because I use Client 1.69 to connect to AKCore TW, but it seem don't work. I can't login. The AuthServer display a connect arrive, but the Client still stay in Login screen.

To login, what thing i must do?
You only give e the suggestion, I will do on my own. I want to learn more and more :D
still need 9001 packet

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your authserver ---XXX--->Charserver

sad - [how to] check when program has crash? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back