Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[how to] check when program has crash?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found 2 place contain the sourcecode
- GitHub = the console like Snaity's source
- Bitbucket = the console like AKcore's source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dl in there

OMG... I want to know which source are you using? Because i tested 2 source, and had some problem of each.
- Github: the Server have many bug about character. I can't create character, if i go to db to make a char, it will crash when loading (after select channel).
- Bitbucket: the Client can't connect to Charserver, it look like above picture.

So, i want to know exactly.
Thanks for your patient with me. :eek:tt:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bitbucket,the akcore for taiwan

https://bitbucket.org/akcore/akcore/src/5a2e312241f26c57672ec52f691358c134fceebb/?at=Taiwan

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OMG... I want to know which source are you using? Because i tested 2 source, and had some problem of each.
- Github: the Server have many bug about character. I can't create character, if i go to db to make a char, it will crash when loading (after select channel).
- Bitbucket: the Client can't connect to Charserver, it look like above picture.

So, i want to know exactly.
Thanks for your patient with me. :eek:tt:
if u create your char from db put in hair face ... 0 or 1 i recomend you to put 1 and 1 in hair and hair color anyway put 0 or 1 in gender everything like its the char

as83426187z can u post the link here of the client that you use with the .exe please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if u create your char from db put in hair face ... 0 or 1 i recomend you to put 1 and 1 in hair and hair color anyway put 0 or 1 in gender everything like its the char

as83426187z can u post the link here of the client that you use with the .exe please?

I already put 0 or 1 to Gender, Race, Face, Hair but still not work

dbog.exe + 9001.exe! dont forget to put 1 in worldID.etc

I downloaded the source code in Bitbucket and built is OK, but cannot login, Did you Fixed any code to login?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have skype?

for snaity source need to put 1 on face hair haircolor also need to put in worldID{have 3 about world )need to put 1 in that 3box

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have skype?

for snaity source need to put 1 on face hair haircolor also need to put in worldID{have 3 about world )need to put 1 in that 3box

Please add me in Skype: tonnietran. I want to ask you some question, thanks mate!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@as83426187z yeah i asked becose i have one of tw but i didnt needed the 9001... i was runing the files of kr and the exe of dbodev was called and it connect greate but i didnt remeber what was wrong but i decided to move on the kr one... but if have a diferent sources and game files and client exe i wanted to get a try to that too i want take the most stable to fix it but there are manys... the most complete its the one of luiz45. cheers

@chaulenba19 if i was you i will take a look to the ENCODE_RANDKEY in server and change it to test it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@chaulenba19 forget about randkey i just rember how i fix the auth-->char its just a port in packageauthsever.cpp look where its put the port to connection to charserver and put it to default---> 20300

try it ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@chaulenba19 forget about randkey i just rember how i fix the auth-->char its just a port in packageauthsever.cpp look where its put the port to connection to charserver and put it to default---> 20300

try it ;)

Yeah. I will try later, i want to dev the tw version now. And i use AKcore TW source. It's playable but have some thing to fix, idk but i will try.
Thanks for your infomation!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i thing i let the tw version before fix all the spawns thx to nicolas and his tutorial somewere it this forum xD anything post it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
problem on load in world is because create character have one bug one that source you need fix worldID and worldTable try change on database for 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
he said he alredy put it ... for that i remember the default port in packageauthserver.cpp the port of charserver its put in 50003 and in the server ini its 20300 for that reason dont let him pass to char server... i think

Back