Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] dbo tw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people I am with trouble understanding some things, I do not understand PC TABLE, pc_tblidx

People, you never gonna get in the GameServer, because you don't have PC Table, so I recommend, only create human, and where it said, gameserver pc_tblidx put = 1, or, use the old PC Table, the KR one.
But, anyway, there ir a problem with the coor. Because in for example, Client IDK why it send avatar position, 0.0000, Q1#, this is rare, and when you are trying to spawn a mob, you have the same problem as Santeg, Coordination problem, only in pos 0 0 0, u can see de NPC/MOB.

Then the others things, works fine, items, dash, skill, etc.

Can someone tell me what it is?or someone has a dbo tw source code, I want to understand the source code and modify, I'm new in programming

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The community DBO is dead, still has active developers But it does not help in a simple doubt of a beginner.They want knowledge only for themselves, we will never know why. maybe it's out of fear, There are still a lot of active developers, but they will forget that one day they needed help here in the forumRegretful, but the community is dead, I will extend on my own, LEARNING, and I will show all active members the importance of sharing wisdom.I do not judge anyone, I only speak for active members in projects that do not even have the job of helping a newbie.I appreciate it pamaor and ivanlamega For replying to me by MP.Thank you.When I learn, I will return here in the forum and share all my knowledge so that new developers never give up:

Reaction score
At least we can't really help you, you sayed you don't understand PC TABLE, pc_tblidx, yea and ? I don't really understand what you want...
Also if you are looking for some source code there is google, you don't look you don't find.

https://github.com/Luixter/dboserver

and much more.....

So please next time explain what you don't understand what you want to learn and try to find what you are looking for on google before asking.

Thank you.

Back