Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please help. I can not enter the world

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently tried the server AkCore v1.8 and I have a problem, I can connect well to the game and let me create a character but when I try to enter to play the game crashes. The server does not give any error and the LOG of the game gives me this:
[20:38:28 PM] Connected[20:38:33 PM] [Sound] Condition : CNtlSoundManager::CanPlay, Empty sound file name, Channel group : CHANNEL_GROUP_UI_SOUND, SoundFile : [20:38:34 PM] LMT_GAME_SERVER_WAIT_CHECK_REQ:
Any Suggestions please? I do not know what else to do...

PD:All files are taken from this post:http://forum.ragezone.com/f880/akcore-click-repack-1031535/Sorry my bad english. I use google translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nobody helps already in this forum ?. It seems that all those who dedicate themselves to servers only seek their personal benefit. I do not understand what this forum is for if there is no longer any complete or stable emulator.

Back