Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Side Script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i just wonder. Is that everythink we need for server is already on client(like rdf or triggers)? I think some things are missing like AI of mobs in UD/TMQ etc? Or skills of some bosses? How do u think guys?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not all are on client somestuff do u have to do it by yourself, example, the AI u can do it perfectly, is all server-side, the only thing is getting the correct AI for everymob, example, if you use the Candy Scouter, it allow you to see de AI of every mob, and know if is it, SMART, AGGRESIVE, CALL FOR HELP, etc, etc, and those stuff are on tables.

The entire thing to do the server is on client, but of course, there aren't the 100% of stuff, for example the Path for every mob or NPC on West City, I try to found one file with that kinda stuff and I got nothing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Nicolas321 i started my own private server for me and 15 friends and there is some tools that are impossible to use simply because they wouldn't open or work without a .DLL file. i know basic C++ coding but i cant get the full Mr. Popo application to work. can you lend a hand please, also i want to get the Model tool and the charactereditor to work so i can redo the entire game into something like a Naruto or bleach game. I can do 3d modelling and rendering but no programming lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I really have no idea about the tools or old kr source, I'm using TW Version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its the MR Popo tool it was used by GMs and trial gm, it has hidden feature which are coded in but not finalized

Back