Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skill not match for the created char

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm having fun on the AKCore offline server. After find a way to create the new char I noticed that there's something wrong with the skill.
For example I've created one spiritual namek (without the staff and have a posture of a namek warrior :): ) and he have the skill of the spiritual uman, after I've created one mighty majin and he have the skill of the dragon clan :laugh:
Can someone tell me if there's a way to fix this problem or must wait the new work of luiz45?

Cheers :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just change the value on the database(if i remeber the table was skills, and there is some column representing the tblidx for skill)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luiz45
have tried what did you say without luck, even if I insert the skill ID associate at the new char (ex 410111 for dragon clan associate with the ID of my char) nothing change. There's something I'm missing?
@demonicturtle
I've only three working clients, one is @apofis client, one is the client by Culero49 and the last is the client that I've found in the last AKCore that I've downloaded from YT. Do you have another one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mazzod so none of the clients have skills that match the class that you have? Then it's the skilltable. If u download a clean kr client standard and change the dbo.exe and tbl.pak and tbl1.pak from apofis game and should be ok

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@demonicturtle mazzod
Actually i was using client by culero,
If i remember apofis use "DragonBall Legends" client Aka AKCore client, i think there is nothing about client.
"After find a way to create the new char I noticed that there's something wrong with the skill."
if i rember correctly AKCore have a procedure with create the char(CharCreate i think), and insert pré determined skills based on Race, and class(i think)
The tables loaded by server MUST BE THE SAME as the client, because client and server use the same table for everything.
Where you got the SkillID ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luiz45

Maybe I've found the solution.
I was using the DBO.exe found in the folder that I downloaded for the YT video that I made a post (don't know which version is), and with that client had the error, now I'm using the apofis client, and with the custom CharCreate function seems that error is fixed, maybe was a problem for that client. Only problem found whit apofis's client is that if you made some changes in the DB, sometime the game crash, but if you create a new char, this PG have the right skill tree.
For the ID of the basic skills tree I've just used the Daneos's server, create a new char and see in the skill table which skill that PG have
@demonicturtle

was a problem whit one client, changing the client and use the apofis's client had fixed that problem!

Last edited:
Back