Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Could any1 make a video tutorial for setup server 6.0.7?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have been trying to setup my own server and i think i was very close to make it work but something gone wrong and im not sure where but i think its in sql. My demand is if someone could make a video tutorial on how to install/setup the 6.0.7 server from here i would be soooo thankful! I know it request a lot of time to make this and i would understand if no one have time but if any1 is willing to do it tyvm in advance :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes i wanna too. I try many times set up the server but only fail. Anyone help for install guide with video on youtube??

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dont think anyone will make a Video Tutorial of it, all i can say is that the tutorial from Coenx is working. You have to read carefully the first 5-6 pages from the thread. Especially the tips for SQL from Dreww are important (if you got a problem with SQL). Also the SQL/Password for SQL is tricky with RAPasswordEncode tool.

If your server isn't working then use the help section. Describe all you've done, and what is not working and maybe we can help you there. My programming/SQL knowledge is non existing but with the help from some others i got my 6.4.2 Server running.

From my experience i can say that configuring the .ini (especially the global.ini) is essential.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A good start (if you got the 6.0.7 files already) is to get the files that lifefire relased from beardilus files from release section. The files from beardilus whatever only are useful for you if you got knowledge in compiling. ;P

Upvote 0
Back