Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
are any active private server out there?

i can't figure out why my own private server not working, and i really want to play.
i prefer low rates like xp x10, tp x10, drop x10...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can look this
exp 2x, tp 1x, drop 1x gold 1x
now cap lvl 50 but early cap lvl 55
kalim, teasure and others inis boost boss and mobs def, pv, atk etc etc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should check Arcadia or Legacy.
They are not private but managed by real company and with 3 years uptime.
Arcadia have higher rates than default so that should be what you need.
Link with more info: [ ]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Arcadia is private just as much as every other illegal server out there. Arcadia even started from this same forum we write on now. They just fake their crappy game license and stupid people actually believe it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You should check Arcadia or Legacy.
They are not private but managed by real company and with 3 years uptime.
Arcadia have higher rates than default so that should be what you need.
Link with more info: [ ]
Normally try to avoid any form of drama, but Arcadia is a giant hoax. They are not a 'legal' company, as they are not operating with any form of legal address (the address they claim is to a shopping center or machine shop, I forget which). They also use a falsified trademark document to try to extort or blackmail any competing servers, or players on those servers.

They also have no license to the game, much like every other private server, though they try to claim that they are a game publisher, which they are not in the slightest.

I am not saying this to get players on our server or network, as I believe in freedom of choice and in friendly competition, but more to the fact that Arcadia has done some blatantly illegal things outside of the normal copyright infringement, and is something more servers should be aware of.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Threads like these aren't welcome as they attract unwanted advertisements and flame wars between server owners. Please take note for the next time.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back