Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community Edition

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
there are way too many Injustice is being done to this game I am going to release my most recent patches and updates for the Game and I think we can all work together and make this game better has a community I strongly suggest against using things that we do as a community to make individual profit has been released publicly there's nothing I can really do to stop it other than stop development but I'm taking a chance and hoping that people are bigger than the bunch of kids

so I'm starting the ruins of magic Community Edition version
anyone can download the source code make changes commit share and post about what they do I'll be releasing all of the tools necessary to add remove and do anything you need for the game I would really like to see future development down on this game and the public please do not keep things private or attempt to make profit I will stop releasing patches everything I do will be made publicly available and anyone who wants to join and help

the only thing I ask is for people to make small donations here and there to pay for the server which we can all play on

we are going to be putting up a server with high rates:
you'll get unlimited diamonds
you will get unlimited gold
full GM rights and the ability to spawn in items
all of this is for fun and research purposes

I will publicly post all of the databases and logs of everything going on in the game except for user passwords will be heavily encrypted and not made available to the public but all other databases outside of that will be available do not use an important secondary password the database that contains that will be published because it contains other information

SVN URL:

login: ROM
PASS: ROM

if you need commit access please make a request via p.m. :)

discord:

here is the original source code for every version of the game I have :)

Tools For the game :)

please join us and speak to us and work with us thank you and please help me make a great game great again

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the only thing I ask is for people to make small donations here and there to pay for the server which we can all play on

we are going to be putting up a server with high rates:
you'll get unlimited diamonds
you will get unlimited gold
full GM rights and the ability to spawn in items
all of this is for fun and research purposes

I will publicly post all of the databases and logs of everything going on in the game except for user passwords will be heavily encrypted and not made available to the public but all other databases outside of that will be available do not use an important secondary password the database that contains that will be published because it contains other information

SVN URL:

login: ROM
PASS: ROM

if you need commit access please make a request via p.m. :)

please join us and speak to us and work with us thank you and please help me make a great game great again

Hey Domo,

so first I wanna thank you for all your posts and thats are good news and I´m happy to see you here. I will hope that the people here understand this and will help eachother...so let´s see what the future will bring.

Greetings ;-)

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I hope for great things for this game

here is the original source code for every version of the game I have :)

Tools For the game :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx! Why downloading speed in one of all archives is 12kb/s? at this:

in other files speed is ~2mb/s

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please this is no working all because you not upload lua and DB!!

Need lua and DB, upload please.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
I do not have clean SQL databases at the moment so for now I have to say no on the databases

however you can find the Lua scripts that you may want here

the Community Edition runes of magic server will be up in about 3 hours

registration page will be up in 2 hours
the server's features will be all players get GM
and all players get unlimited diamonds

this is the ruins of magic fun server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
theDomo, Don't you want to make all the pretty stuff with git and team-city or whatever? Anyway, I really appreciate your releases:w00t:Thx!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the Community Edition runes of magic server will be up in about 3 hours

registration page will be up in 2 hours
the server's features will be all players get GM
and all players get unlimited diamonds

this is the ruins of magic fun server :)

Hey Domo,

where I can finde the registration page...? :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I migrate this project to Visual Studio 2015? When I attempt to do so, it says that the one way upgrade failed.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
the C++ standards have changed some functions have been changed or no longer used so in order to upgrade 2015 you have to fix a lot of code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in order to compile the code I will have to download VS 2008?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys, is there a friendly person out there who could upload the compiled rom tools?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want to left my opinion about this all.

Short storyline about "Community Edition" after month from release.
1. Release binaries, source code, tools, big plans, big promises, people so excited
2. 2-3 intelligent person left some posts
3. Leechers comming for download everything and creating a bunch of poop servers which will be closed after month

What do you expected to be done working in this way where you like ALWAYS dont care about ptoject?

I strongly suggest against using things that we do as a community, I'm taking a chance and hoping that people are bigger than the bunch of kids
Do you really think suggesting people to not doing money on this will be working? NO

I think we can all work together, so I'm starting the ruins of magic Community Edition version
Yeah correctly - RUINS of magic - thats what are you doing

Your Discord was dead since first day, and you wanted to be father or project?
You talked about opening server but it was never opened.
Your SVN server didnt had any commits.

#domostyle

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your opinion makes no sense, besides its no opinion but you are just shouting some random words.
If you dont like this, dont come here, we dont need you.

Gl with everything.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@Subtromed87

In this world there is much diversity of opinion, I can respect your opinion but I don't support, @theDomo have his style, this is correct, but he has done more to this forum than any of us here , and much more than you that only you've registered for lamming.

Regards,
Elssair.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was so obviously everyone will be defending him, he released stuff so its good point to lick his ...
"Mimimimi Domo i defended you, can you pls send me 7.0 files please?"
But what is the result of this release for this game in general? For sure its nothing positive.

Can someone mention me any good ROM server which has been created after he started to release stuff?
(Except Nexon & Arcadia, they was so far before without this).

If no i can help, they are all broken or closed, dont have playerbase etc.

I agree with you @Elssair - it is his style.
But pointing to your answer i can not agree - he just released files, and you, Munky, Trumalin, Coenx started to work.
I not registered for lamming, i just want to show how it look and show real results and maybe kinda motivate Domo to change behavior and really care about what he is doing - this currently way cant be anything good what help this game.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Jajaja.. "Mimimi.." It's so funny but I don't cry to @theDomo , I can sleep like with ch7 files or without ch7 files.

I am giving my point of view, as you do. If you had bothered to set up your own server with files you'd see that there is much work , much time spent .I just say it is appreciated that he has released more files than he had at first.

Regards,
Elssair.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seems i'm late to the party. i dont suppose anyone has these for re-post? There were a few broken quests when i played on 6.0.7 last year that i would love to see if i can fix, plus learn a bit more programing.

Back