Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ROM Community Development

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new at forum but old player from this game and also viewer of this forum. First let me say that is amazing what you guys did. Create a step by step videos and create a portable / dev server :laugh::laugh:. I navigate on forum and i check some users taking care of UI rendering and others trying to do small/big improvements but why not all merge those improvements and create a community rom improvements or maybe there are already one but not all can join? Many things we could develop together and help game to have a refreshment to improve what failed before. Let me know if something already been doing and if i can join that community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What happened to the current community anyway? I didn't really have the time for the past year or so, I remember playing on G4L for a while, but everything seems to be down, website unreachable, discord deleted (?). Horizon seems to be up and running on 64bit and ofc CoA is still alive.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
G4L seems a longer story (they shut everything down), but the end product of this is the OneforAll Relase from MuPu which was AWESOME for the RoM-Community.

Back