Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Showcase] RAM Usage

Reaction score
Just look guys what i did :)

Its really interesting (when i decide do this i expect that server will crash or nothing will not work like should) but just look, and im impress less memory usage mean run all zone, dungeons and instance. Probably even on PC with 8GB RAM

Desktop 23-01-2021 16-31-51-391 - [Showcase] RAM Usage - RaGEZONE Forums Desktop 23-01-2021 16-40-47-281 - [Showcase] RAM Usage - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How? I can see monitor says 80gb RAM hmm..

This new monitor doesnt using CPU, only uses RAM. I cant open zones with 32gb ram

The old one can open all maps up to 70 zone

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember running RAM cleaner, the same one I used for RoM client (it frees memory once you move from zone to zone, and prevents issues with memory) on private server to some surprising results, but after couple of days I would end up with slow response in some of zones. Is this new monitor and what are you really testing??

Back