Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

6.4.2 Server files and code and more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello ragezone

essentially this post is perfect for the name of the site I am raging. I am so tired of being treated like garbage. I am so tired of my friends turning out to be backstabbers and stealing from me. I am so tired of people talking about me without even knowing me and saying how horrible of a person I am. I am so tired of being abused. I am so tired of my server being attacked and my YouTube videos being removed!!!! I am so tired of the way this community acts and hands files around in private that were stolen from me!! I am so tired of being one of the most hated people in this community for nothing that I did wrong but because people are mad it's really disgusting how I can be a nice guy and polite to everybody but yet everybody hates me and says I'm so evil everyone makes me out to be this person that nobody wants to be friends with her share anything with because I'm a bad person!!!

really all I wanted was to have friends and to be liked by people but it never worked out!! everyone has circum to Greed and doesn't care about anyone else's feelings when you can have someone build up a friendship with you over years and then pretend to be your friend for several years and you finally decide to share files with them and then they disappear!!!

or other people who have betrayed me because I didn't have time to be on 24/7 and then they just had Greed overtake I'm not going to say names but I've lost a lot of friends and people that I thought were cool over the stupid game I've had countless hours of hardships and losses and money lost because of this game!!! people hate me and I don't have any friends because of this game I don't know what you're going to say it's not the games fault it's mine when really I've done nothing wrong but be backstabbing betrayed by the people I trusted and then them lie and tell people lies!!

so I'm releasing everything for this game right now up to the version that's floating around publicly I have newer versions but I'm not going to share them earliest all Source coating tools for everything regarding 6.4 and back:

including mapping tools and map raw files
if anyone needs any help with this game regarding the source code that I've released I will assist you make a post please don't block this post down with any unnecessary garbage if you need help posted in The Help section with the tag [7331] and I will respond

-- DMCA not working leaving for proof

please mirror files there are a lot of angry people

I'm not doing this to hurt anybody in particular I'm just upset and betrayed and you know what the community will be able to make the game great if they work together anyways not be subjugated it would be awesome if everybody can share their fixes and goals and we can all work together to make them happen

my Runes of Magic private server hosted at chicken pickle will remain online and all of my patches and progress will be posted publicly I'm getting a Git up and if anyone wants the ability to commit patches to the GIT please let me know and we can work together to make a better tomorrow and a better server

:8099/ will be the repository as soon as it is up

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just like all the other RoM files here on ragezone, the link seems to be down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link not work, file deleted, re-upload plz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to help the game.. takes links down 12 hours later. :laugh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ae6ZGDF - 6.4.2 Server files and code and more - RaGEZONE Forums

I will reupload I will find a different place. it's very disrespectful you would think that I would take the files down after making this post. that kind of toxic response. is the problem you probably submitted the dmca didn't you.

please mirror files there are a lot of angry people

it was sent by someone who is running a server and it's mad lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not have a clean version of the client but you can use any of the public client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn that private server thing is outrageous. How can anyone still get money from RoM and behave like this... I mean the official servers a cashgrab enough and we are still left with a bunch of dudes hiding the RoM source from everyone and taking down the links like this

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
This is why I'm trying to create an open source project that everyone can work together I really want this game to be good not a cash grab I want this to be an enjoyable game cuz I love it and I think it's one of the better games I've played and I'm tired of everybody treating it like it's just for money

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know the funny thing we were threatened by Other server owners that if we released these files that would be the final nail in our coffin and that no one would ever trust us and that it would destroy my reputation

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried about 10x to put the 607 files up for download.. taken down each time. So, for what its worth, I share your pain with regards to false takedown notices being issued. Someone is watching this forum, agreed likely a server owner, and eliminating competition with fake dmca violations.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just so everyone's clear I'm doing this because I was stolen from I want to destroy all of the servers who are crappie in are abusing people I want to destroy the assholes who have betrayed me I had a conversation with a few different people on Discord the night before I release this and I'll happily post the chat logs if they're going to continue to message me like I'm doing something against them but the sum up what I told them was I'm upset that people are making money off of a game in my server has zero I'm upset that everything that I worked for was stolen and my community can't exist because of these assholes I'm upset that I can't compete with these people because they spread lies and rumors about me I'm upset every post I make gets trolled or lies posted on it

and it's not about the money people keep trying to say it's about money when it wasn't it was about my community in one of the conversations I had he mentioned we'll would have money in your bank and that's not what this is about what I tried to stress to these people is more about the principle a few of them try to talk me out of releasing the files the problem is there are people selling these files or $500 and I don't think it's right that people can make money off of this especially since the fact that I trusted people and they were stolen and sold I believe I have every right to be upset

so I thought to myself what is the best way to destroy these people so they can't make money or run successful servers create a community project for everybody has access the code patches and fixes work together to create this game to be better make a better community that is the only way you can stop these people from doing the there are so many times this game has been used as a cash grab for so many people you can see all over Google all the servers that start and then shut down after getting money but then yet everybody blames me so I just want to make it better but duck those people and they continue talking I will post all conversations chat logs don't threaten me with chat logs cuz I'll do it I've been completely upfront with everybody about this you want to stay out of the drama stay out of it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know what is inside the raw.zip but everything in Code folder is more then enough

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the initial upload, Beardilus.

anyone have any mirrors they can share?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine is still up it still gets hit offline every now and then but I'm working on banning all the bot ips

Ah, that explains it. Thanks again for all the efforts.

Back