• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

70xxxx ID "server scripts" - a question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A question:

If you extract the CLIENT files with the usual tools like FDBex, there is also a luascript.db in the client files.

It references lots of 70xxxx IDs and they contain seemingly bogus data - I could not find matches for those IDs in the luascripts that were published here from the server files nor in the huge bulk of C++ files belonging to RoM that were published around here.

I have to admit I have yet to setup an actual MSSQL and import the database files, but I read in some document that those IDs are seemingly "server scripts" , so my question remains - what DO they refer to? I guess it will hardly be stored procedures in the database just identified by numeric ID ?

Edit: Ups, wrong subforum - can a mod move this to RoM Help ? Posted in the last sub i was reading instead, sorry.

Back