Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

70xxxx ID "server scripts" - a question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A question:

If you extract the CLIENT files with the usual tools like FDBex, there is also a luascript.db in the client files.

It references lots of 70xxxx IDs and they contain seemingly bogus data - I could not find matches for those IDs in the luascripts that were published here from the server files nor in the huge bulk of C++ files belonging to RoM that were published around here.

I have to admit I have yet to setup an actual MSSQL and import the database files, but I read in some document that those IDs are seemingly "server scripts" , so my question remains - what DO they refer to? I guess it will hardly be stored procedures in the database just identified by numeric ID ?

Edit: Ups, wrong subforum - can a mod move this to RoM Help ? Posted in the last sub i was reading instead, sorry.

Back