Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
on which p-server are you playing?

on which p-server are you playing??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone doing more stuff like that, changing the interface to arcadia style and can post the changes or files ?

Would be nice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, i just played a bit with arcadia interface FDB ^^ (and yes, thats some simple move some files from A to b, i know) ^^

3 - coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - coloring the characterframe stats for 64 bit client - RaGEZONE Forums

Also if you use their bagframe.lua and xml you can get a glimpse of 12 bags being usable. Off course its not working out of the box, you have to edit the .lua i guess and also some things in SQL. Well, thats nothing for me unfortunately.

I'm also wondering a bit how they handle the data. Tons of stuff is unchanged in interface and maybe unused, but its till in there. And they have a lot of new HD graphics in there like the character frame has a higher resolution. But if you are not a .lua master i guess you can not do much things with the stuff in Worldxml, because if you use something from it you litteraly destroy your interface :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back