Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2 UPDATED

Release V2 1-20-21

If the direct download dies. PM me for a new one...

Release V2 1-20-21 Direct download Fixed
THIS download is ROM_GlobalDB to fix missing NPC's

Please read below ,

Whats been done.

All mobs spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35. Others fixed ...
All mobs instances spawned and with lua movement :
New Pantheon x3
Tomb of Souls x3
Sun Temple x3
Ice Blade Plateau x2 (Hard will not start for me,Mobs spawned - Lua code 10000)
Vale of Rites x3
Entity Chamber x3
Boss lua's Not done....
New Lua code added and compressed ( Delete your lua folder add this one, Reset) Unless you have modified codes yourself.
All Mining Areas Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
All Objects Spawned in zones 38,37,36, 35.
All Quest items Spawned for when I get to adding them.
All Instance all Levels Spawned in and running 97%.
All bosses are spawned!!!
I consider these all at 97%, None of the bosses are done with lua code ...
Give me ideas for the bosses if you will, or How to do any of the lua's, (Boss Wall Blocks, Adding Other npcs, Ect ..

Note: The Portals you see in Tasuq to all the maps Korris, Enoh, Vortis, Chassizz are working but not based of the quest to open them .. Since we do not have the quest yet or the lua code for it. I also have not tested the quest going to Tasuq so i'am not sure if any of them portals are working ....

How am I Spawning Mobs, Objects, Quest, Instances and mining areas.
Iam walking thru Runes of magic (USA) and adding them based of official.

Janebug
I offer this free to everyone, I hope it all helps ...

whats next ill be going thru all the other maps to verify spawns and or missing npcs thanks xSpeedx for the help. ill start with map 34 and down, notice i missed some npcs...

Special thanks to : @Mupu for the server release..

Client for x64 6.5.2 - 7.3.x complete setup link : https://forum.ragezone.com/f885/client-for-x64-6-5-a-1206393/
My Client
Thanks to Mageoski for CPN Client... My data files uses some from USA (official). This file will fix and give you maps for these instance and worlds, it fixes the New Pantheon teleport in black codex, and much more.. download this file below also .

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In advance thank you so much Janebug for you hard work, is there any other way to download a good client for this version? I can't find client on Domo's web :(

Greetings,
Elssair.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
In advance thank you so much @Janebug for you hard work, is there any other way to download a good client for this version? I can't find client on Domo's web :(

Greetings,
Elssair.

Well if you register you will have a option to get it ... but his google drive is here

(Domo Removed it) .. you will have to register just use the orginal client and add in my 3 download files)

Its a lot better then Domos files any ways ....

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@theDomo

try to use this function its the one that does HIDE for npc ... but its not working any more any ideas ?? our is something your side?
here is the function and the skill ID number ..
Code:
function LuaS_Discowood_NowToHide()
    AddBuff( OwnerID() ,502280,1 ,-1)
end

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@theDomo

try to use this function its the one that does HIDE for npc ... but its not working any more any ideas ?? our is something your side?
here is the function and the skill ID number ..
Code:
function LuaS_Discowood_NowToHide()
    AddBuff( OwnerID() ,502280,1 ,-1)
end

Jane

Have you tried to find 502280 ID on to find his propierties?

Regards,
Elssair.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks great upgrade ithink hall of fire and hall of earth and water not working also

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
thanks great upgrade ithink hall of fire and hall of earth and water not working also

Hmm how do you set it up so you can enter it ...? cant fix it if i dont understand it .....

do you know where to give the 200 mill gold in sql ? what table ?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hall of Earth and Water etc was working from the start up, but you have to open it correctly

You can start it with a GM Command

? runplot Lua_OneYear_OrderObj

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
after you set it up and give the money 3 times theres enough money to goto the second stage witch will open the instance doorway .....

Jane

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A bit offtopic

I quote Beerpyrs for this:

Arcane Chamber Event should help you.

Lua_OneYear_OrderObj specifically will help you set it up and get it working.

Changing the season will let you adjust which halls are open.
Stage will change the phase its on. One is the gold, two is the materials, and three is open.
You can also use it to donate the gold and materials.
Setting it to stage 3 didn't seem to work, i had to manualy donate the materials with the controller to make it work. Also donating to Jess hays didn't seem to work either, but the gold was going up with the auto-donation from the server.

There is a quest from Jesse Hayes where you get a buff for spending 3000/30000 Gold. This dialog will appear if you have spent approx 130kk/150kk gold. (At least thats what i remember). I once thought this quests is bugged because it didn't appear, but it is woking. The mechanism for this event is a bit strange for me.

I'm also not sure how to legit open water halöl etc. I guess Season 1 is earth Hall ? When i played the game actively on gameforge servers we were only frming earth like hell (gosh, i guess i did it hundreds of time just to get crap dura jewelry)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idont know where itry to run it from the monitor directly but it crash can you give clear steps please

A bit offtopic

I quote Beerpyrs for this:

There is a quest from Jesse Hayes where you get a buff for spending 3000/30000 Gold. This dialog will appear if you have spent approx 130kk/150kk gold. (At least thats what i remember). I once thought this quests is bugged because it didn't appear, but it is woking. The mechanism for this event is a bit strange for me.

I'm also not sure how to legit open water halöl etc. I guess Season 1 is earth Hall ? When i played the game actively on gameforge servers we were only frming earth like hell (gosh, i guess i did it hundreds of time just to get crap dura jewelry)
i checked this topic and did exactly what written didn't work the quest didn't appear

Hmm how do you set it up so you can enter it ...? cant fix it if i dont understand it .....

do you know where to give the 200 mill gold in sql ? what table ?
ithink WorldConfigTable but where exactly idont know if you can take photo would be great

Janebug - Database+lua for x64 6.5.2 - UP v2 - RaGEZONE Forums

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
first i see your missing zone 81 ... its part of it ... also you need to go into source and create the zone_196.ini and the other 3 to get it working ..... When ever any of the zones go right to crash it most of the time your missing the zone.ini in source ....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first i see your missing zone 81 ... its part of it ... also you need to go into source and create the zone_196.ini and the other 3 to get it working ..... When ever any of the zones go right to crash it most of the time your missing the zone.ini in source ....
yep you was right Irun the zone and all working but i cant find all Dungun gates when enter the zone 81 imange to make one gate show up :D and icould enter using key but why not all gate showing :D

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
At this point in time you are farther then i on it, but i need to get back in checking older zones on Npcs and quest items ... so let me know what you did to get to that point .,....

thanks Jane

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
At this point in time you are farther then i on it, but i need to get back in checking older zones on Npcs and quest items ... so let me know what you did to get to that point .,....thanks Jane
after respawning the gates there are keys id 243235, 243236 ,243237, 243238 get them with gm command and use it u will be able to enter you can add it in item shop for players :) later I would not reach this point without your help so thank you.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
On official servers you have to farm items to build one key through the mobs. Thats the official way to enter the Halls :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On official servers you have to farm items to build one key through the mobs. Thats the official way to enter the Halls :D

first I want to thank you Mageoski and Janebug i learned few things that will help me in future

1-yep but who have time to kill 100 mob to make the key and even if you make it in side the Dungun you will farm mobs again any way I think the is no boss inside because didn't see any while checking.

2- the zones 36 37 38 not showing in my RAServerMonitor iadd thim to the zone in zone file but they didn't show up

3-in old server that played they make one of zone which was (sascilia steppes) pvp zone where player kill each other and there is chance there gear drop or something from there bags the item drop as small bag on ground and even there is too to bound the gear from official id for the item 201541 (the server that I'm talking about was official) it was fun

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This goes a bit offtopic now, but

you have to add this to your raservercontroller.xml (at least this is what i have in my)

Then you can start the zones in your servermonitor. You may scrap the part with atlantic out, since this is from arcadia.

I have mobs in all inis like Water Hall, Earth Hall etc, also bosses.

Cheers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This goes a bit offtopic now, but

you have to add this to your raservercontroller.xml (at least this is what i have in my)

Then you can start the zones in your servermonitor. You may scrap the part with atlantic out, since this is from arcadia.

I have mobs in all inis like Water Hall, Earth Hall etc, also bosses.

Cheers

thanks but still crashing any more steps?
what idid is was the following :
1-i buck up the
ROM_GlobalDB
2- I changed the Lua file by pulling and exchange
3- add the zones 35,36,37,38 in zone file .
4-icopy raservercontroller.xml and put it in it place the maps show in ra controller
5- when irun the map it crash in the
ra controller

Last edited:
Back