Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] +2990 new NPC

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I have made a *.xlsx file with +2990 new npcs, obiously this npcs don't walk and don't have luascripts function :(, if anyone can make mods for this release is very gratefully.

For installation only need a fresh, fresh!! not cleaned!! :) 6.0.7 NPCDatabase and you need to import my xlsx to this database.

Regards,
Elssair.
View attachment npcobject.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone seem to have had many sleepless nights putting this together. Will check it out

Seems I need a new office viewer.

You also use my database backup script to backup that one database, then ppl can import whole file via SQL Manager.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No Drewww I'have extracted this with fdbextractor2 tool in npcobject.db, and questnpcobject.db, is very easy :)

I'm using navicat for a data import.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh clever. I only recently worked out how to do similar with FDBextractor and SQL Manager FlatFile import. Never thought about merging those files into the GlobalDB. I was just using them to look up data.

And the FDB2.exe has commandline options that say it can generate sql files. But I can't get it working, crit errors each time.

Back