Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] "portable" RAServerController.exe

Reaction score
Because I was working on getting the whole source-code to compile, and re-structured. I figured I change the RAServerController to not be a service anymore. Great for people who want to play locally. Or don't want to install a service.

(It auto reads the config from the execute path + RAServerController.ini)

Download:

Virustotal:

changed RAServerController.cpp:

Changed stuff:
- When compiled in debug, it is no longer a service, but a generic win32 console
- (Only in debug) Changed output from EventLog to printf
- (Only in debug) Changed reading config path from registry to .\RAServerController.ini

c23

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you already been able to compile a newer RAServerMonitor?

c23

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"a newer"?
The original ServerMonitor from 2009 is very old (even if it's still working as it should). It has been updated and the new source can also be found in the rom source from 2011.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because I was working on getting the whole source-code to compile, and re-structured. I figured I change the RAServerController to not be a service anymore. Great for people who want to play locally. Or don't want to install a service.

(It auto reads the config from the execute path + RAServerController.ini)

Download:

Virustotal:

changed RAServerController.cpp:

Changed stuff:
- When compiled in debug, it is no longer a service, but a generic win32 console
- (Only in debug) Changed output from EventLog to printf
- (Only in debug) Changed reading config path from registry to .\RAServerController.ini

Dead link. please re share.

Back