Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code !

Reaction score
Hello RageZone Community, since lately things have been acting like tom and jerry. I have decided that I would like to release the Runes of Magic source code from Oct. 2011. I got fed up with the guy who is known as domo, he is the biggest liar I have ever seen in my life, he sold my infestation latest files to most of the warz community for some $$ when he knew that they are mine and not to be sold! This pig only cares for money, he doesn't care about his friends or the peoples who have worked with him and their wishes. I know that he loves RoM like his mom, so today im gonna release the source code for chapter 4, and if he does another mistake I will release his full updated 2014 source code! yes pig I have it, suck hard, if you see this thread you are the one who started this by lieing twice to me, when you said they stole the studio from your pc by team viewer, and now a guy showed me the fla files and then the SurvivalMMO Studio sold again which is 6.5GB and there is no way that It could've been stolen from your pc. I swear to god if I see something else sold i will fu**ing release the entire contents of your hard drive and no one will be able to tell me that I am in the wrong because it was you who fired the first shot. If you cant take care from your friends I will make your life black as the midnight sky! Do whatever you want, because you will always remain in my eyes a man who is just fuc**ing wanting money for kissing as**s.

Full Source Code Download link!:

MeGaMaX - [Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code ! - RaGEZONE Forums

SRC Password:
Code:
D0M0ISGAYPIG

Full Cleaned Databases Download link! :

MeGaMaX - [Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code ! - RaGEZONE Forums

DBS Password:
Code:
YouAreG@yPigD0M0

Client Version: V4.0.0.2360+++

That's would be it !

I'm sorry that you all had to read this, and really I am sorry that it had to come to this, but I can't contain this anymore, as I see this as a destruction of all the hard work I put in.

Respect to: @cmb , @SecretsOThePast, @jonnybravo , @TheGamingMonkey , @Divin3 , @MentaL , @kLabMouse , some other which i respect (Sauce - Rabbit - NextWave)

Greetings MeGaMaX

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Runes Of Magic Full Oct.2011 Source Code !

Thank you.
Have Guide or Recommend in use program open source and database?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Runes Of Magic Full Oct.2011 Source Code !

loves you for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will release his full updated 2014 source code!

Oh got thank you thank you so much!!!! After 4 Years my dream F2P MMO landed here!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally, have no interest in Runes of Magic.

However, I am currently developing an emulator for a game that has never before been emulated. My personal greatest fear is that one day someone betrays my trust, and somehow something like this happens.

That's why I currently entrust only one person with sensitive information and files, and he's one of my best friends.

That being said, whoever is in the right or wrong here.. Hopefully justice does get served in some kind of internety way.

To the RoM community, I guess enjoy. It's not often that source code is released for projects like this, especially with such a big title.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hella, rune engine's memory management strategy is somehow not so efficient, it's probably one of the principal problem I spotted so far. Looking forward to see server source code?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any tutorials for setting this up im looking to get into programming mmo stuff and this seems to have been released at the right time :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hope that MegaMax will upload the latest server files 2014 :D

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope that MegaMax will upload the latest server files 2014 :D

Thank you.

Everyone is trying to get the current source to compile first LOL..

I just be happy with what was released...., and get these files working.....

Back