Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Runes Of Magic Full Source Code !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hii
Been a Runes Of Magic player for many years.
But i have no experience in programming or privat servers.
Can i make a Server with this files or is it to hard for someone with no exp? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i make a Server with this files or is it to hard for someone with no exp? :)
There is some guides available, so I suppose you can configure your own, but you won't be able to play correctly since the full script file is missing.
As available now, there's no mount system, no dungeons and no functional elite skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please reupload the source

You can find some stuff there:

password: x5h1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
last one doesn´t work

I checked and it works. You need to install baidu software to download.
But you don't need this one to setup a server, the 3 first links are enough if I remember....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game is great!love it,THX for you sharing!

By the way,I am a rookie,I need a graphic tutorials,Can you help me please,thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, with so many version numbers, and so many posts, for someone new here which post(s) and link(s) should i start with. Also many posts I looked through have links that don't work. And many people asking for missing files. So if I have a go at starting the server and client what will I expect, fully functional game?, open world only and wander around like a zombie?. Just curious cause it doesn't look like a 5 minute job to get started. Also one thing I don't know about SQL but can learn, but my first search found many variations and many downloads, for those of you with some experience with this project I don't suppose you can give a link to the prefered sql server you guys use.
And probably like many here, I am just interested to play with GM functions and dive a bit deeper in to the lua scripting that goes beyond addons and game scripts. Or does someone with a working server have an IP and Port I can log in to with a client just for sh1ts n giggles.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, with so many version numbers, and so many posts, for someone new here which post(s) and link(s) should i start with. Also many posts I looked through have links that don't work. And many people asking for missing files. So if I have a go at starting the server and client what will I expect, fully functional game?, open world only and wander around like a zombie?. Just curious cause it doesn't look like a 5 minute job to get started. Also one thing I don't know about SQL but can learn, but my first search found many variations and many downloads, for those of you with some experience with this project I don't suppose you can give a link to the prefered sql server you guys use.
And probably like many here, I am just interested to play with GM functions and dive a bit deeper in to the lua scripting that goes beyond addons and game scripts. Or does someone with a working server have an IP and Port I can log in to with a client just for sh1ts n giggles.
Following this guide would e the best choice in your situation: https://forum.ragezone.com/f886/guide-server-6-0-7-a-1049601/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great start and as expected when i got to the SQL part I am stumped. Downloaded what I think is the correct one, but have no idea about making or assigning a datebase let alone making a user account on it. Reading up a bit on it now though

Back