Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server 6.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server 6.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database)

Requirements:
  • Windows 7 or 8
  • SQL Server 2012 or 2014 (x86 version)
  • min. 8GB RAM

Server info:
  • max Level 97
  • Exp rate: Quests & Combat x15
  • Tp rate: Quests x1, Combat x20
  • Money x1

What was changed since 5.0.7 version:
  • New Zone: Syrbal Pass
  • New Instance: Bethomia
  • New zone: Sarlo
  • New Instance: Belathis Fortress
  • New zone: Wailing Fjord
  • New Instance: Grotto of Horror
  • Crafting level has been raised to 100 (Legend)
  • Planting System has been raised to 100 (Legend)
  • New Dwarven item set skills
  • The guild castle can now be upgraded to level 13
    (for more details look at: )

Link:

For installation guide look at Tutorials Section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f886/guide-server-6-0-7-a-1049601-post8331020/#post8331020

Credits:
Binaries and Lua scripts: Domo

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wo!!! This is going to be great, thanks for your selfless share!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That is a really awesome release... Thanks :)
Do you have any tool with which the fdbs or dbs can be changed? Or do you know how to do it ?

Regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I never payed attention before..

Rom went online for Beta in 2009... So how does 6.0.7 Binaries have an RA Server Controller and Monitor that was compiled in 2008?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where did you found this year? in exe it can be simply changed, even in compiled

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where did you found this year? in exe it can be simply changed, even in compiled

No, I mean these files show issues in the logs about Census not being found and such.. It's because there are 2 missing executables, the the RA Server Monitor and Controller are from chapter 1 or 2?

The RA monitor provided above doesn't look like the newer one, which has the census.

Coenx - [Release] Server 6.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know the problem because I have no mobs in "Veiled Crypt of kashylan"? and always appears with the teleport on the ground ?. ty

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi there!

How is this Server working ? Am i able to Play on it with instances and worldbosses with GM rights ? Dont want to make a public one, just for own use.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I mean these files show issues in the logs about Census not being found and such.. It's because there are 2 missing executables, the the RA Server Monitor and Controller are from chapter 1 or 2?

The RA monitor provided above doesn't look like the newer one, which has the census.

Coenx - [Release] Server 6.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database) - RaGEZONE Forums

You got link to the RA Server Monitor?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I was searching this file on google and see this topic.

I know it's an old topic but link is broken. If someone has the file, can you please reupload?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, when i execute the sql files, it tells me that theres an error. Dont know how to fix it. Can someone help me please?

Back