Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server 6.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have to follow exactly the guide to be able to execute all sql files properly. just setup and windows box, install ms sql and try it several times until you get it working. Then you can try to apply it to your main setup!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, thx for the answer.
Here is the error code ; 21:50:43 USE [master] GO IF DB_ID('ROM_Account') IS NOT NULL BEGIN ALTER DATABASE [ROM_Account] SET SINGLE_USER WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE Error Code: 1064. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '[master] GO IF DB_ID('ROM_Account') IS NOT NULL BEGIN ALTER DATABASE [ROM_Accoun' at line 1 0.015 sec

i hope someone can help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ask, can someone renew the link I need a lot I want to learn the setup

I need a lot of download link

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forget about this. Public download is unavailable.

what do you mean with "public download is unavailable" ?! did you ever looked into other threads? because saying so means you invested 2 mins clicking the first broken link and instant rage. If your really interested setting up a rom server, you would at least invest some time to find some more links or help threads!

ps: http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/server-setup-help-1151593/ the last post is 1h old and contains a newer link! I cant say if its real or not since I`m working with rom files for the past 3-4 years

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cuz i get message about delete any lnks where u have access to download these files. Sorry its law. If you dont know about DMCA, just read about this.

Greetings.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about?!?!?!!? did you ever think, releasing or sharing trademarked protected files is legal :D looks like you know nothing about such topics at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to upload these files and u see anyone who wanna report to somewhere and u'll get message on ur private message or email about broken rules of DMCa etc... Anyways I don't care but but its stupid <LOL2>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Off course setting up private servers without permission from the owner is not legal. But i doubt that anyone important will send u a PM in this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reupload is possible only through private message next time. Sorry DMCA.

Last edited:
Back