Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] One For All x64 6.5.2 Full Release

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The issue with this release is Arcadia. They are extremely diligent on taking down x64 releases to avoid any and all competition for their own release which they make a lot of money with. There are some others besides me who have the release, including the OP. You can try asking those if either of them has a link ready. Packing and encrypting it with a password multiple times won't work either.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, is it just me or does anybody else have problems with GM commands?
It's not working in general. Not only the GM Addon, also manually typed Commands are not working. ManageLvl already set to 13.
I'm sure I missed something, again?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If the pre-installed GM addon is not working, then you must have missed something. Better shoot Mupu a PM about it or ask Beerpyrs as those were actively working on the client. Setting the manage level to 13 is enough. Well, perhaps a server restart should be performed afterwards because I don't know whether the change takes effect while it's live.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
So, is it just me or does anybody else have problems with GM commands?
It's not working in general. Not only the GM Addon, also manually typed Commands are not working. ManageLvl already set to 13.
I'm sure I missed something, again?

Did you change anything in Globel.ini like any of these?

GMCommand = 1

DisableGMPassword = 0
# Don't forget to update your GM-Addon! (Core.lua)
GMPassword = "ragezone"

if so the you need to add the gm password again ... It will not go right to GM with out it

Jane

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry, i can't get it how anyone can have problems with the setup. Did you watch the setup Video from Mupu? Its more clear than everything.

Configuring the server afterwards stands on another peace of paper, but the initial setup should work for everyone.

Again the setup Videos

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I did have some hiccups myself thanks to my shenanigans antivirus but the setup is over 90% identical to the previous 32bit setups. In fact, it's even simplified in some regard because there's no need for encoding a processkey for one.

By default, the ##COMMON## part in the global.ini contains the following:
GMCommand = 1

DisableGMPassword = 1
# Don't forget to update your GM-Addon! (Core.lua)
GMPassword = "yourGmPassHere"

So unless the user has changed anything there, it's bound to work out of the box. I detest repeating myself but this too falls under the aspect of giving proper information regarding an issue that has occured. If you don't do such, don't expect to receive any help.

Another option could be that my setup and perhaps many others are not functioning correctly and that GM commands are not supposed to work after merely setting the manage level in the database. But from a logical perspective, that'd be absurd.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved it. it was the Global.ini as you all suggested.
Also no need to change the ManageLvl at all, it worked with standard character of 0.

Again thanks to all of you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Solved it. it was the Global.ini as you all suggested.
Also no need to change the ManageLvl at all, it worked with standard character of 0.

Again thanks to all of you!

Could have avoided a lot of guesswork if you mentioned changing that part in the global.ini from the get-go. Still surprising it works with manage level set to zero too, I thought the game would have a command access level check built in because there are commands reserved for admins (level 13) too.

PS: One thing you might wanna do is grab the GlobalDB I uploaded in this section because in the original, some mob spawns are wrong. I'm only as far as Ystra yet but there I corrected the fire-eyed ferret spawns in the sea of snow. Simply delete the current GlobalDB you have and restore the backup of the modified one.

Normally I would have added spawns for Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid too but I don't know how to disable the random spawn chance they have built in.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could have avoided a lot of guesswork if you mentioned changing that part in the global.ini from the get-go. Still surprising it works with manage level set to zero too, I thought the game would have a command access level check built in because there are commands reserved for admins (level 13) too.

PS: One thing you might wanna do is grab the GlobalDB I uploaded in this section because in the original, some mob spawns are wrong. I'm only as far as Ystra yet but there I corrected the fire-eyed ferret spawns in the sea of snow. Simply delete the current GlobalDB you have and restore the backup of the modified one.

Normally I would have added spawns for Anselve, Aisha, Locface and Joblid too but I don't know how to disable the random spawn chance they have built in.

Its not surprising it works without having gm 13. GMCommand = 1 is used for only dev servers. It makes it so everyone that logs on gets gm 13 assigned automatically. You should never use it on a live server. Also the part of ObjEdit where you can edit NPC pathing is only working when GMCommand=1 is enabled. The spawn chance you can modify in the FDBs

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Too bad there's no English FDB extractor/repacker tool available, otherwise I would do some dicking around with the FDB contents.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too bad there's no English FDB extractor/repacker tool available, otherwise I would do some dicking around with the FDB contents.
?? You have the ObjectEditor its the official FDB edit tool that can do everything, also figuring out how to extract the file is not hard even if all is russian its pretty straight forward

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
?? You have the ObjectEditor its the official FDB edit tool that can do everything, also figuring out how to extract the file is not hard even if all is russian its pretty straight forward

A powerful tool such as that or any tool for that matter included in a non-russian international release should always be available in English. Otherwise it's only truly useful to a fraction of the community. It's fundamental and very basic common sense unless this extractor was never intended for any public release whatsoever to begin with. In that case, one might as well provide the original taiwanese tool which is just equally useful to most people incapable of understanding russian.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A powerful tool such as that or any tool for that matter included in a non-russian international release should always be available in English. Otherwise it's only truly useful to a fraction of the community. It's fundamental and very basic common sense unless this extractor was never intended for any public release whatsoever to begin with. In that case, one might as well provide the original taiwanese tool which is just equally useful to most people incapable of understanding russian.
both are there for the sake of completness since you need it to repack or at least i use it for that. if you prefere the RWPackageconverter just use that one instead of saying that there is no english extractor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could it be that the x64 bit version causes a lot more CPU load on the server? Or do I have a configuration error?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could it be that the x64 bit version causes a lot more CPU load on the server? Or do I have a configuration error?

My old FX CPU said it didn't notice a difference while running the server with 3 zones, client and streaming a movie. Except for much more stable FPS in the 30-40 range now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My old FX CPU said it didn't notice a difference while running the server with 3 zones, client and streaming a movie. Except for much more stable FPS in the 30-40 range now.

do you use virtualisation?
at the moment it looks like that this is happening only when i use hyper-V virtualisation.
my old Server was never over 50% usage with the same maps
now it blasts up to 100%
When i install it direktly on a hardware server it is 24%
thats bad for me because virtualisation would be easyer to handle.
i will continue testing this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That word doesn't even exist in the vocabulary of my CPU. That's like telling your 85 years old grandpa to use a Valve Index if he wants to look up something on Goole Earth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to fix garbled characters?

Back