• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rom Server Bins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So guys who has got newest Database backups ? i dont see mobs after Kingdom of rorazan Map i mean Crysalia map is empty anyone have newest Backup files ? tnx All sharings

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So guys who has got newest Database backups ? i dont see mobs after Kingdom of rorazan Map i mean Crysalia map is empty anyone have newest Backup files ? tnx All sharings
You can update them on your own.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So guys,

how can I create a dwarf character? :)
I updated to patch 5.0 and put CH4 client.exe and update.inf.
But everytime I want to create a dwarf, I choose the race and nothing happen it stays human or elve.
Any solution for this?

thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So guys,

how can I create a dwarf character? :)
I updated to patch 5.0 and put CH4 client.exe and update.inf.
But everytime I want to create a dwarf, I choose the race and nothing happen it stays human or elve.
Any solution for this?

thanks

Sure there is. Get the chapter 5 bins :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember someone posted some time ago he created dwarf char and skills are working.
Can't find the post atm. but will search again :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use client.exe and update.info from chapter 4 on client 6.0 :D But first u must login on clean 6.0 client and create drwarf but no get in to game world . Then close client and run with ch4 client.exe and update.info

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't think it's that easy :D

Use client.exe and update.info from chapter 4 on client 6.0 :D But first u must login on clean 6.0 client and create drwarf but no get in to game world . Then close client and run with ch4 client.exe and update.info

Oo it is Lol u dont try and u say its not work .....but dont be happy so mutch becouse not all skills work (maybe only one or two or three :D) i think (not test skill only a craete char and lvling and other poop ...and also newbie bag not give items for this class like waepon and armors) so it is all

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oo it is Lol u dont try and u say its not work .....but dont be happy so mutch becouse skills not work i think (not test skill only a craete char and lvling and other poop ...and also newbie bag not give items for this class like waepon and armors) so it is all

I didn't say it will not work, I just said it will not be easy :)

But your idea sounds interesting, I will try this.
Should it be exactly 6.0 client or can I use 6.1 also?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I didn't say it will not work, I just said it will not be easy :)

But your idea sounds interesting, I will try this.
Should it be exactly 6.0 client or can I use 6.1 also?

U make use 6.1 :D i got to prove my words some screenies :D

Update:

Many off Warlock skills work fine :D
Champion some of skills .

Iv2jknz - Rom Server Bins - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U make use 6.1 :D i got to prove my words some screenies :D

Update:

Many off Warlock skills work fine :D
Champion some of skills .

Nice work ;-)

I tried to start my 6.0.1 client with 4.0.11 client.exe but get an error.
If I use 6.0.0 Client with 4.0.11 client.exe I can log in to game but get strange Graphic Issues.

Do you have any solution for this?
thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice work ;-)

I tried to start my 6.0.1 client with 4.0.11 client.exe but get an error.
If I use 6.0.0 Client with 4.0.11 client.exe I can log in to game but get strange Graphic Issues.

Do you have any solution for this?
thanks

No i got evrything fine only login screen have some grafic issues . Try to use my clinet exe and update.info . maybe its fix it.
ps. I using not full complet clinet 6.1.0.2710. But updating now to full and check it again :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can go with the full 6 + client, if it is not write the correct password open update.inf .Press vinrar (password for the archive tarubK2Vy5gT8Xo6) and change the address of the server list to 127.0.0.1 your client version, en .us .tw .........)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know Gm Commands that give Proffesion skills ? or how can i edit in DB ?

exactly i want give cooking skill to 75 someone how can i do ? tnx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/gm ? skillvalue skill_ID value

skill_ID 20 is alchemy, any futher seems to be one you're looking for

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I switched to 6.1 and it works great, but I can't see any items in ItemShop (ingame). Anyone has this issue?

What I did was place 4.XX.XX interface.fdb into the fdb of the client side folder. Overwriting 6.XX interface.fdb

The only issue with this is that items that are post 4.XX won't have an icon, but are still functional. I wasn't able to find an actual fix. If anyone has one, let us know!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I did was place 4.XX.XX interface.fdb into the fdb of the client side folder. Overwriting 6.XX interface.fdb

The only issue with this is that items that are post 4.XX won't have an icon, but are still functional. I wasn't able to find an actual fix. If anyone has one, let us know!

Thanks, I'll try this and write back if I find a better solution.

Back