Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 5.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, your tutorial is so awsome *_* but i have a litl problem.. the server is working and i can log in, but when i create a char and want to agree it, says SystemError.... why?!? can maybe help me some one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude, your tutorial is so awsome *_* but i have a litl problem.. the server is working and i can log in, but when i create a char and want to agree it, says SystemError.... why?!? can maybe help me some one?
Set you'r date at 01/01/2014 ) Can you help me please?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i please somebody to help me with sql database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Work Coenx,

Nice Tutorial also.

I have a question, if you have the CH6 scripts, is there a chance to get the CH6 GlobalDB and Bins?? :D::wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.... i have a newer problem!

PLS HELP ME!

Now i can create a char BUT when i come into the map, it insta crashing and saying i should make a break with playing.... can anyone help me pls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys.... i have a newer problem!

PLS HELP ME!

Now i can create a char BUT when i come into the map, it insta crashing and saying i should make a break with playing.... can anyone help me pls?
What version client.exe you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Work Coenx,

Nice Tutorial also.

I have a question, if you have the CH6 scripts, is there a chance to get the CH6 GlobalDB and Bins?? :D::wink:

ch6 would be very nice to have but id rather be interested where some specific guys get all their newest data from :motz:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to connect sql server studio with server?? Please Help me somebody :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
happyhorror: you are right, I should spend more time to verify Lua scripts for missing functions. Thx for a quick fix!

I will verify Lua scripts one more time.
Unfortunately this game is too big to verify all functionality just in a few days.
If you will find next issues I will do my best to fix them as soon as possible.

The easiest way to do it just grab lua errors from text logs in "log" folder, there should be typical errors saying attempt to call nil value, but some of them may happen only after certain actions, like this one with skill.

ch6 would be very nice to have but id rather be interested where some specific guys get all their newest data from :motz:

Obvious ways:

1. from people working with runewaker's files, more likely buying/trading from some employees of official companies
2. stealing from official companies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, please, tell me, in 5.0.7.2622 last instance is bedim or betomia?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, please, tell me, in 5.0.7.2622 last instance is bedim or betomia?

don't sure, but try define it from official patchnotes in on your own, sure link help you much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- New Zone: Merdhin Tundra
- New Instance: Instance: Bedim

- New Zone: Syrbal Pass
- New Instance: Bethomia

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my pc specs:
AMD athlon x2 dual core 3600 ghz
VRAM nvidia gforce 8600 gs 1 gb ddr3
6 gb ram kingston
can i run the server?how much of it its working?char creation,mobs,instances?
thanks
pd:the only servers i had problems were 9dragons and ROHAN,couldnt load maps cause lack of ram
but other games such as AION and TERA load maps with no problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx you need a lot of RAM to open all zones, 1gb of ram by zone approximately. And the programs if you need to start the server needs 2 or 3 gb too. :(. I read somewhere that it takes 256gb of ram to open all zones.

Back