Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 5.0.7 - (Binaries + LuaScripts + Database)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got problem ;(
I cant connect to game just i see "Obtain Server List"
REMOVED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure in your client game folder RuneDev.ini refer to correct server IP, usually client overwrite that file if it doesn't have "read only" property

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me Zones are not starting in the Server Monitor, any suggestions? and also might be a noob question but my game Client is in chinise language - cant change through runedev. :grr:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

dialog dont work(when I use the script 4.0.6 or 5.0.7) and in log zone "error runing fuction lua_dw_speak; error runing fuction lua_dw_idle;"

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@xlw00tlx you need a lot of RAM to open all zones, 1gb of ram by zone approximately. And the programs if you need to start the server needs 2 or 3 gb too. :(. I read somewhere that it takes 256gb of ram to open all zones.

so i can open the server and 2 or 3 zones
can i close some to open new ones after i finish?or should i wait for a ram upgrade to mount the server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so i can open the server and 2 or 3 zones
can i close some to open new ones after i finish?or should i wait for a ram upgrade to mount the server
Don't worry. I am running a server with 3-4 zones opened with ch6 bins + client and it's working like a charm :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How make correct 2.3 step?
And how add sql pass to .ini files in encode?

You know how to fix it? I change just password to db in this files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same problem . Bad configuration at files on "Realm_01_Service"

me to!!
Mistake and I first stillerache error, and then is olsz12 error. Finally to enter the list of tips timeout. That's interesting
so ! who can help us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for me Zones are not starting in the Server Monitor, any suggestions? and also might be a noob question but my game Client is in chinise language - cant change through runedev. :grr:

Language changes not via RuneDev.ini, but via update.inf file. It's really just zip archive, so you can extract it with password tarubK2Vy5gT8Xo6 and change language in some file inside, then archive back or just grab update.inf from any client with needed language.

search in skype for login (not only name) markus.jannik, he have ch6 scripts, db, bins and give them for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Language changes not via RuneDev.ini, but via update.inf file. It's really just zip archive, so you can extract it with password tarubK2Vy5gT8Xo6 and change language in some file inside, then archive back or just grab update.inf from any client with needed language.

search in skype for login (not only name) markus.jannik, he have ch6 scripts, db, bins and give them for free

i can't find him
can you upload this? please.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
downloaded all,tomorrow i start with the server
if it works i ll make a video

edit: can i have sql 2012 x64 baks please?
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Restore of database 'ROM_Account' failed. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.RelationalEngineTasks)
------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The database was backed up on a server running version 12.00.2000. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 11.00.2100. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup, or use a backup that is compatible with this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloaded all,tomorrow i start with the server
if it works i ll make a video

edit: can i have sql 2012 x64 baks please?
TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Restore of database 'ROM_Account' failed. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.RelationalEngineTasks)
------------------------------
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The database was backed up on a server running version 12.00.2000. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 11.00.2100. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup, or use a backup that is compatible with this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

you need msql 2014

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same problem . Bad configuration at files on "Realm_01_Service"

I found reason of this, problem in Global.ini file, he was saved in UTF-8 encode format, as I understand rom server can't read .ini with this encode, for working need save with ANSI encode Global.ini in all three folder(and delete it strings into Global.ini before saving: //小屋物品移動log, //小屋行動log, //小屋女僕log, //玩家之間交易log, this strings are reason of why it config was saved with utf-8 encode)

Back