Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem when i tried to running the RA Server monitor,nothing seems to running,its all yellow sign,and the status always Starting,never reach the green color status.I done everything what the Tutor said,can any1 help me fix this problem?or what cause this problems?

Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like your controller config isn't setup correctly, atleast it's not the default one installed into the runewaker folder, copy the controller config file from runewaker folder into the folder where you installed raservercontroller, and restart controller/monitor.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Now i have this problem,the Master seems to be Always at yellown sign,any suggestion?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got serious problems. I would be glad if someone could help me.

Can also meet in teamspeak to talk about it.

Edit: Fixed the most myself. Changed the Path to the DB in the global.ini 's to (local)\SQLEXPRESS.
problems - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Common: Account Problem
(5) DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_Account _LoginID =romuser(5) DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_Account LoginID=romuserDBTransferClass Init Error!! Please check database or ini setting(Server=(local) DB=ROM_Account LoginID=romuser)

Switch:
(5) DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_Account _LoginID =romuser(5) DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_Account LoginID=romuserDBTransferClass Init Error!! Please check database or ini setting(Server=(local) DB=ROM_Account LoginID=romuser)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Beerpyrs, that fixed my problem. re executed all the DB files and all was fixed. curious on a few things, if anyone has any if to help it would be greatly appreciated!

1) is it possible to update server at all? looking to get all the 90 legendary items, thats really it

2) how to edit/add certain entries into the server, such as custom gear. ie if i wanted to add the lvl 90 legendary items myself, how would i go upon doing this

3) how to backup the saved server files. not entirely sure which files i would need to backup if i wanted to reinstall/ move the server files

thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To add gear, simply use a newer itemobj.db file(inside data.fdb, so just use a newer version.

Search for munkys dB editor on forum to edit dB and add new items that you created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks!

edit: little confused on how to add a new itemobj.db, as I cannot find that file!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just use an entirely new data.fdb, will be easier

Just don't go higher then 6.5 i think it is, it causes issues

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that worked wonderfully

I used a couple different data.fdb files that I found, one was the 6.5 data.fdb and one was a slightly newer version. Both worked well, except the new one was missing some of the 180 dex/patk, str/patk, int/matk runes that I wanted, so I went with the older 6.5 one.

It doesn't have as new gear but it does have the legendaries gear that I wanted

Only problem I ran into is I'm missing some textures for some gear, would that be as simple as replacing the model.fdb or the interface.fdb files with the corresponding version of my data.fdb file?

thanks!!! you have been increadibly helpful so far Beerpyrs. I keep asking here in case someone else comes along for the same reasons I am

Edit: swapping the interface.fdb gave me the images for the equipment in the equipment menu/ bag, and model.fdb made it so my character wasnt invisible with the gear, but solid white. replacing textures0-5.fdb gave my character all the textures. somewhere in this process my item shop has completely broken, seeing if swapping all the fdb files for 6.5.2 ones will correct it or not

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first time i set up the server with a friend i had almost no idea wtf i was doing on server, and i went through and i read almost every page on this guide, there is a nice summary of all the issues written by drewwww somewhere in here, that should cover everything, and has been referenced many times by people in here, this forum isnt as active as it once was, so is usually better to read then to ask a question, you'll get your answer much quicker.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
And this is precisely why you make new help threads instead of asking questions on guides / tutorials or releases...

I understand you guy's frustration, however please keep the off-topic talk here to a minimum.

Yes, some people can't tell the difference between a toaster and a server.
Yes, some people hardly speak english and fail to express their questions in any descriptive way.
Yes, most don't care about the community or the forum anymore at the point where they solved their problems.

These are common issues all over the board.

Please note that we try to give everything a structure by forum and section rules. So if you see anyone violating these or think staff needs to step in somewhere, please let us know by reporting the infringing posts. Practically speaking: If you find questions that have been answered elsewhere already, you can report that!
This can be be done by clicking the report icon in the lower left corner of every post.
TW8sexx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for helping us to keep things clean!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As per Future stated ,

If you don't have anything valuable to contribute to this thread and to suggest the users in need a work-around to solve their problems , then don't spam. I'm sure everyone has a common sense to look around for their solutions. It's no harm to ask for help. They are still learning. Keep this thread clean and professional.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f883/help-pls-1135190/#post8805068

Do you have any help with the subject?

Do you have any help with the subject?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i execute the .sql File with Navicat into my mysql server i have this error..

pls help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server not starting :/ but why ?

I make the Mysql files.. but i dont understand the part with a "secret code"

IMG ->

PLS HELP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read through the thread, the answer you need is in there somewhere, around page 10 I think.

Back