Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone pls reupload the RoM Server files since the links in this thread are dead....

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could any1 please help me setting up my server because i followed this guide and had problems never been able to log in game so a little help would be much appreciate or if some1 would be willing to let me play on his/her server i would be very greatfull ty in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think i will make a new Guide that ist maybe a Little bit more helpful. Wait till Weekend :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
<- original files from OP.

piss off with that premium cockblock.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Then you did something wrong. Even I got the server running.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Literally posted my GDrive link on the very same page that user asked for a reupload... And I thought I was a dense lazy numbnut.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok im trying to connect to the user romuser with the password i had choose after having followed every step at perfection but when i try connecting to the new account ive created using romuser and the password ive choose i get an error message saying that it cannot connect because there is nothing at the other extremity... what should i do now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys ive finally manage to make the server work :D Everything working fine exept for one thing... The boss and mobs dosent drops any gears or any others drops at all is it normal and if not can anybody tell me why?

also i would like to know how to setup my secondary password cuz when i created account it didnt ask me when i log into game so how i make one cuz atm i cannot buy anything from item shop...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

My problem is, when I'm trying to create my first user account (3.4), it errors and says;

Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Line 1Invalid object name 'ROM_Account.dbo.PlayerAccount'.

Also, at RA Server Monitor, "Data Center" and "Zones (Howling Mountains for example) doesn't go online.

Please help. Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok this happens to me also noctislesca this is probly because u only have encode the account user in ini file and not the password in ur global.ini files... So what u need to do is use the rapasswordencoder again, put romuser in an account field and ur sql management studio password in password field then u copy the code u get and go change all global password in the 3 global.ini files like for exemple
Global_Password = 2b08181c0b1e1d1d094550 but with ur code... Then your problem should be resolved. Also i still have a problem mobs and boss dosent drops anything.. So i might not have done this guide at perfection lol like i thought i did

Back