Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi again, thank you for quick response. But, I still have the same problem. Data Center is still yellow and I'm having errors when I'm trying to create a user at SQL Query.

I'm executing the query like this. Is this correct?

INSERT INTO [ROM_Account].[dbo].[PlayerAccount]
([Account_ID],[Password],[IsMd5Password],[IsAutoConvertMd5])
VALUES
('romuser','0c0801061xxxxxxx',0,1)
GO

Also, my global.ini files are like this. Is this correct?:

Acc_DBServer = (local)
Acc_DataBase = ROM_Account
Acc_Account = romuser
Acc_Password = 0c08010xxxxxxx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to get this "secret code" in steam 2.3 with command line do i need to put this in cmd or how it works ?
please tell me in detail

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to get this "secret code" in steam 2.3 with command line do i need to put this in cmd or how it works ?
please tell me in detail
There is an easy solution for it in the middle pages.

Just click and drag "playercenter.ini" file in the Realm_01_Service folder and drop it to the"playercenter.exe". There will be a code there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ah thanx :3

yo can someone help me with sql management studio i could finaly setup my private sql server on my pc now but step 3.3 is irritating me hard
Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums
Coenx - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums
thats what i got currently

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if its yellow its because u did something wrong. To be honest with u i had to delete everything and start all over again twice before getting everythings to work correctly but this is me because i didnt have any experience with sql... For you it might be different but if anything is yellow when trying to connect it it is not normal and u wont be able to get ingame. For your global.ini file i cannot say if its correct because it is u that encode it but it look like an encoded password. For the account u might have a problem here it is: if u are using mssql express u need to change all apparence of Acc_DBServer = (local) to (local)\SQLEXPRESS else Datacenter will not connect when running the RA Service Monitor. I have to say that this dosent come from me its from Drewww kinda tutorial in page 4 that helped me alot to get this working. U should go check his tutorial he explain it very well. For the account it is good but at account id and password do not delete the ([Account_ID] thing beside ur account name (sry idk the name of these in english :p) and when u will execute the query if there is no errors it is because its ok. After this u will need to change ur gm rights but for this i invite u to go check drewww tutorial and youll be good. Hope i could help u a bit :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are there some GM commands for quests? I wanna skip the Thunderhoof Hills because of the crash rate in Dalanis but the whole Wallinder line starts there and unlocks all further quests in the later zones. So I wanna go ahead and start the neccessary quests via command in the new zones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When You complete quest You get a Buff, You can add this buff if You know what buff is

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I would love commands to skip quest chains. But i guess Frogster aka Gameforge was able to to that way after 6.0.7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, anyone have a download link for the client, this one is dead?

Is it possible to upgrade the client from 4.x to 6.0.7 using patches? I cant find download links for 6.0.6.2685 anywhere, but I can find 4.x and all the patches in between. Can this work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched it around and found out that the only way to do it is to download the 5.0 client and patch it up. It is a total of 43 patches you must install from oldest to newest. I just downloaded it, and am on patch 22 installation as we speak. Patches are ~10gb and game is ~8.5. Now, since ive saved you countless hours of reading and brain work, go find the links like everybody else did.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually still have the 6.0.7 client saved on my computer, but I don't know of any services that allow for an upload of that size.

If anyone has problems setting this server up, you can email me any questions at drunkmathematician@gmail.com. I'll probably upload my own guide at some point...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually still have the 6.0.7 client saved on my computer, but I don't know of any services that allow for an upload of that size.

If anyone has problems setting this server up, you can email me any questions at drunkmathematician@gmail.com. I'll probably upload my own guide at some point...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno why I couldn't post... maybe because I included my email.
In that case, if anyone has problems setting this up, PM me. I can help

You are on your own for the client however. I still have it from when I downloaded it here in 2016 - if I can find a good uploading service, I might share it one day (9 gigs is pretty big though...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im actually having an issue getting this connected. Server is up, but cant connect from LAN. Have not tried to connect client localhost, as the server does not have a capable video card. This is a lan/network server for my wife and I. I assume this is due to switch/proxy doing their thing.

Getting OnConnectFailed errors. Connection issue?

ALL GOOD. server running, npc working, quest operating, and im a gm. still with the onconnectfailed messages though, is that an errror or just to be ignored?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Should just work fine as long as you edit all of the IPs in the global.ini's, and the runedev.ini in the Client folder.

Did your wife edit her IP in runedev.ini to match the host machine on the LAN?

Also, make sure the shortcut you made for the exe points in the right location.
Target: "C\:Runewaker\Client\Client.exe" NoCheckVersion
Open in: C\:Runewaker\Client\
BTW, I get that same code too. It doesn't seem to mean anything, my brother and I have been playing on LAN all yesterday.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server up and running. About to load my second client to the server from lan. Thanks! I had some sort of config file error, I made new ones from scratch and over wrote the old ones and it worked. just had to tweak the ips to allow clients! Know of anywhere to get the source code anymore? all links here broke, I would like to see its bones lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched it around and found out that the only way to do it is to download the 5.0 client and patch it up. It is a total of 43 patches you must install from oldest to newest. I just downloaded it, and am on patch 22 installation as we speak. Patches are ~10gb and game is ~8.5. Now, since ive saved you countless hours of reading and brain work, go find the links like everybody else did.

And when i take a other client version? 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0? Will this also work?

Back