Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the correct Command is:
Code:
[I]"C:\Runewaker\Server\Realm_01_Service\PlayerCenter.exe" "[I]C:\Runewaker\Server\Realm_01_Service\[/I]playercenter.ini"[/I]

regards, Stefan

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As for older client question - it wouldn't work becouse of server-side fix.
You can only try to launch 2 version of servers with same database and different WorldID.
Another option is fixing LogView to work or edit binary data in db manually.

Reaction score
AlJT7q1 - [Guide] Server 6.0.7 installation steps - RaGEZONE Forums

login client work

select server work

Greate Char - system error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi again !

When i launch RA monitor it stay stuck on "starting"...so when i try to connect it doens't work..and i don't haveZONE_M, ZONE_D and ZONE_SD sections....
did i miss something to put server online ? or anyone get the same trouble and found a fix ?

EDIT: found....i forget to put back ini files

-EDIT2: for the secret code, i need to put ALL the error code ? or just a part?

The "account" doens't start and write "password process/"...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-EDIT2: for the secret code, i need to put ALL the error code ? or just a part?

You have to put all the error code in the field password from RAPasswordEncode.exe. Username = runewaker. Then click on generate that ist the ProcessKey for PlayerCenter.ini.

Your DB PW must be encoded on the same way. Password -> yourDBpw / Username->romuser (I think) -> click generate -> Thats your DB PW for the Ini Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thx, didn't encode the DB psw, maybe it's that, thx ! i 'll try ^^

hi again...i get that...

(5)15:54:30 ##¶}±ÒServer## ®É¶¡ 15:54:30
(5)15:54:47 DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_World _LoginID =romuser
(5)15:54:47 DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_World LoginID=romuser
(5)15:55:04 DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_GlobalDB _LoginID =romuser
(5)15:55:04 DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_GlobalDB LoginID=romuser
(5)15:55:20 DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_ImportDB _LoginID =romuser
(5)15:55:20 DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_ImportDB LoginID=romuser
(5)15:55:37 DBTransferClass Connect Error _Srv = (local) _DB=ROM_WorldLog _LoginID =romuser
(5)15:55:37 DBTransferClass Init Error!! Server=(local) DB=ROM_WorldLog LoginID=romuser
(5)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass::InitRuneEngine RuInitialize_Core()
(5)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass::InitRuneEngine RuInitialize_NULL()
(2)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass [Init] Loading table

(2)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass [Init] Loading spell list

(2)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass [Init] Loading exp table

(2)15:55:37 ObjectDataClass [Init] Loading createrole table

just to be sure.....from the error code, i need to put the "." too ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo,
First i want to say Thank you to all of you. There are Files now for i game i loved to play until the shop madness started!
I've managed to set it all up on a different drive just dont use spaces in Folder Path and it will work (Learned that the hard way^^)
Now i am stuck with a little question. How do i change the language of the client properly. I've editied/copied/extracted many different files from "data.fdb"
and put them into a "data" folder inside my client's folder. I have also tried change the "Language" Part in the "RuneDev.ini". All i got is Crashes or the Client wants to run the Patcher.
I've read through these Posts here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f887/change-language-client-1050278/
but when i tried renaming a "string.db" my client goes bye bye (Crash).
So how do i Change the language from current "eneu" do "de" without annoying the Patcher or the Client!
Thansk for your help!

Left corner in Client says Version "6.0.7.2693.en"
I have used the files provided, nothing mixed or interchanged.
Client downloaded from links provided in first post!

Ok well i think the Client want's to troll me like Hardcore!
Now i have changed AGAIN the Language Part in the "runedev.ini" to "de" and well suddenly it worked. I changed nothing else! Yesterday and today it wont let me do that until now. Freaky client, thanks! Now back to some fun ^^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems you try to use wrong fdb/db version(for ex., ch5 client and ch6 fdbs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i am stuck. I got Outside Connections to that part that they can see the Server List, but when the try to select the Server and hit Connect, the get a "Connection Error" after few Minutes of Client trying to Connect. In the "LogList.txt" there are the right ADresses/Ports Shown and my Ports are open for them, but nothing appears in the Server Console. I see the Login Attempt appiering in the "ServerList" Monitor but nothing more. Is there something else i need to change to let my 2 Outside Connetions in?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The windows Firewall is offline, but i will try to add all server.exe files anyways and will retry it.

The Cash Shop Currency can be added in the Database ROM_World, table dbo.RoleData_Account unter the Coloumn "AccountMoney". Just want to let you all know, but well maybe all of you already found it^^

The User Agreement that pops up every Launch is Located in the "other.fdb". Just look for a folder with ur client Language Tag! In the "Interface.fdb" somewhere under "loginxml" there is lua file called "accountlogin.lua" I only know few basics of lua but can the client be tricked in here to not show the User Agreement?

So the Windows Firewall seems not to be the Troublemaker. I provide the Configs and edited Files.

I have edited out my IP Adresses. So External means my ISPs IP and Internal is the usual 192.168.xxx.xxx

all Global inis (only the IP/Ports part):
If i put the External IP in the "ServerListIP Outside" Part, nobody can login, "Connection Error! Check your Netwrok/Firewall Settings!" If i put my internal Network IP there the Clients from Outside can connect and see the Server List but cannot go further. "Connection Error!" is the Message they get!

And if i put my internal IPs on the other parts then the client trys to connect to an Internal IP adress they don't have, makes sense^^

;---------------------------------------------------------------------
; Setting for internet

;Settting for host to allow internet client to connect in
ServerListIP_Outside = external IP here
ServerListCliPort = 21002

;offer to internet client to connect to switch
SwitchIP_Outside = external IP here
Switch_CliPort = 16401

;offer to internet client to connect to proxy
ProxyIP_Outside = external IP here
Proxy_CliPort = 16402

; Setting for local lan

;Setting for host to allow switch to connect in
AccountIP = internal IP here
AccountPort = 21000

;Setting for host to allow switch to connect in
ServerListIP = internal IP here
ServerListSrvPort = 21001

;Setting for host to allow other server or proxy to connect in
SwitchIP = internal IP here
Switch_ProxyPort = 18000
Switch_GSrvPort = 19000

;Setting for host to allow other server to connect in
ProxyIP = internal IP here
Proxy_GSrvPort = 15000

;offer to connect to gateway
GatewayIP = internal IP here
GatewayPort = 15100
Gateway_SwitchPort = 11000

RuneDev.ini (Changed the "RunewakerInsideTestServer" for testing):
[Path]
Resource=.\

[Server]
IP=external IP here
Port=21002
RunewakerInsideTestServer=0
DisplayMaintainMode=1

[Debug]
SkipVersionCheck=1

[ErrorList]
PosX=44
PosY=58
Width=960
Height=722

[ChatLog]
Chatlog=1

[Option]
Glow=1

[Locale]
Language=de

[Crash]
NeedCheck=1

in the update.inf ( the "hidden" zip file^^) i changed the serverlist_de and to be sure the serverlist_eneu
Example:
[TestServer]
IP=external IP here
Port=21002

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
These files work wonderful.

Installed them on a 64 bit rig I have, hosting Windows Server 2012 Standard with SQL 2014 on my local network.

Granted permissions via firewall,connects with no problems at all.

I followed the setup guide in the OP and very easy to understand.

If anyone has some issues feel free to ask via the help section, and I will try to help you the best I can.

Thank you!! to all that are involved in releasing these files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have i little problem with connect via hamahi :(
i can connect on may pc but my brother on him pc cant :( i hange every ip but what do with port's /??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im from germany, my english is good, but it isnt enough for this, can someone make an videotutorial pls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone getting errors on most of the screens and in the logs?

I have ControllerClientEvent::OnConnectFailed Code=-1 and can't seem to find the cause at all..

And then the constant census not find.. No idea about this one either.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone getting errors on most of the screens and in the logs?

I have ControllerClientEvent::OnConnectFailed Code=-1 and can't seem to find the cause at all..

Thanks

I have these errors too, but all is still running. So I´m not excited....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did some digging around and it seems that both of those issues that constantly fill the console, as well as the saveallexit error, all seem to be linked to the RAServerController and the KeyBoardCMD.cpp..

Maybe this is a mix and match of bin files, or something changed and the source wasn't modified..

Back