Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Siege Wars

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Did you have seen the Tutorial Video from Mupu belonging to his server ? Theres also some mention of guild siege and how its setup.

But its also very good if you figure out those things for yourself for better understanding :D

Reaction score
Mageowski i dont watch Tutorials i read and learn but this is what i see the problem is with some login to DB

_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = shadow Not Enter World ¡A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!
_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = shadow1 Not Enter World ¡A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!

and im not sure where is the problem it is problem with access to DB from global.ini or some other issue.

when i configure 6.5.2 i get same issue but i will take a look closer to this.

All issue with "_CheckLoginRoleData (Warning)Account = test Not Enter World ?A Account Not Login (Login Info Exist )!!!" fixed problem sloved on both wesrion 6.4.2 and 6.5.2

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you explain how did you fix that issue? I just notice today that I can join 1 on 1, but then nothing happens. Is 'autologin' thing that you need to checkmark in ini file?

Reaction score
Can you explain how did you fix that issue? I just notice today that I can join 1 on 1, but then nothing happens. Is 'autologin' thing that you need to checkmark in ini file?

problem is with two exe it is proxy and switch they need be bit edit in Visual Studio C++

siege will work only on LAN network

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That was very specific.

I am still lost, are you working on server 6.5.2 or something entirely different?

I am OK with siege being LAN network only. My server is just learning tool. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not sure if port was behind firewall or just incorrect string to connect to gateway (only one, on BG server), but after fixing port number and adding firewall rule, SW and combat arena both work without any issues. (6.5.2)

Back